Dynadot

Looking for t-shirt affiliate program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

col

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking for a good t-shirt affiliate program. They have to be able to payout via Paypal or something similair... no checks. Any program you can recommend that you know pays?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
paaaaaaaaaa said:
Maybe this is what you are looking for?

http://www.cafepress.com
Cafepress are more like design your own t-shirts and stuff like that, right?
I've been looking at a place called T-shirt Hell... anyone got any experience of working with them?

•••
•••
luxinterior said:
Try tshirthell.com
That's the place I was talking about... got any experience of working with them?

•••
Or, if Tshirthell is... well... to offensive, you can try www.tshirts.com
They have an affiliate program, but I don't know if they pay by paypal

•••
matrics said:
Or, if Tshirthell is... well... to offensive, you can try www.tshirts.com
They have an affiliate program, but I don't know if they pay by paypal
I've had the domain redirected to tshirthell for some days now, but it's not going that well. The visitors seems to be looking for vintage t-shirts... but I've found an other place that looks interesting, radrowdies.com. Will try that one out. Thanks for the suggestion anyway :)

•••
allposters.com carries a lot of t-shirts now.......

•••
tshirts365.com is another good one, some funny designs as well!

•••
•••
I'll check up on the ones you've suggested.
radrowdies.com don't seem to work that well. I've tried them for a week or so but their stats didn't update. I counted clicks from my page, so I know I've sent visitors to their site, but the stats showed 0 clicks. I've double checked the link, so I'm sure it's correct.

Thanks for all suggestions :)

•••
•••
i'm interested too, how much in average that pays per click ? per buy ?

•••
diddie said:
i'm interested too, how much in average that pays per click ? per buy ?
I've only found sites that pay per ordered t-shirt. If you find any that pays per click, please let me know :)

•••
col said:
I've only found sites that pay per ordered t-shirt. If you find any that pays per click, please let me know :)
all right,
i'm not very happy with my domain appraise: shirtsdesigner.com , i thought compared to designershirts.com that was sold at 10k$, it would be appraise better than mid $XX :(

•••
diddie said:
all right,
i'm not very happy with my domain appraise: shirtsdesigner.com , i thought compared to designershirts.com that was sold at 10k$, it would be appraise better than mid $XX :(
I think you got that appraisal since:
designershirts - shirts made by some designer
shirtsdesigner - The shirt's designer

That's how I see them...

•••
except allposters, is any other tshirt aff providing xml feeds?

•••
col said:
I think you got that appraisal since:
designershirts - shirts made by some designer
shirtsdesigner - The shirt's designer

That's how I see them...
yea it makes sense

•••
But don't take an appraisal as the true value. I've read about many domains that have been appraised at "Regfee" in some thread and then been sold for hundreds of dollars. The appraisal is just what that person thinks the name is worth... so go and hunt for that right buyer ;)
diddie said:
yea it makes sense

•••
actually i was thinking that :p , for me its still a :gn:
excellent overture keyword name

•••
BTW, Cafepress.com is rolling out their affiliation system this month sometimes according to their newsletter. I am interested to see how it works out because they have a lot of companies that do t-shirts through them, like Dilbert, etc...

•••
TShirt Hell ROCKS! I made $150 or more a month off of them... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back