Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

looking for partners to develop site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pliddle

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi,


I recently acquired a very attractive domain name. I'm less than a year in on domain investing and have mainly been parking and developing mini-sites. This is one of the domains I want to develop full scale, the advertising potential is huge.

I would love to be able to find 2-3 partners, the more people working on it, the more successful it would be I think.

If anyone is interested PM me, and I will give you the details. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what is niche of your site?
 
0
•••
the domain is automotive category....

had a couple of PM's....still looking for people who might be interested in this opportunity....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back