Dynadot

Looking For Investors/Developers/Partners/Volunteers/JOINT Ventures

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone.

I am Bert, the CEO of The THC Group, LLC., a Counter Culture/Cannabis Media outlet.

I would be interested in talking further with anyone that thinks they may help or be beneficial to the growth of the network, and see if we can come up with something.

This could include possible Investors, Developers, Partners, Volunteers, JOINT Ventures, or any other affiliations.

More information, and to contact me can be found here http://TheTHCGroup.com/ .

Look forward to meeting and talking with potential affiliates.

Bert Cannavelli

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please use the secure form below to contact us.

You should receive a reply within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

[si-contact-form form=’1′]

lol, i guess i wouldn't be able to contact you.

•••
All should be working again.

Bert

•••
We have an affiliate program you can join for our Natural Organic Labs

One of our products is Cannabis Pesticide which is 100% natural organic ingredients all of which are registered at the EPA as LOW RISK Pesticides.

Since the federal government runs the EPA, they will never register any Cannabis Pesticide since to the Feds Cannabis is still a Federal Crime.

However, our product works, it uses approved EPA Low Risk Pesticides THAT NEED NO APPROVAL to use and the fact is growers are telling us not only does it control the cannabis spider that it was aimed at controlling, the main pest in cannabis farms, but it has been doubling plant growth.

Oh, we market the product at

www.CannabisPesticide.com

Growers have been facing complete crop loss due to there are no EPA approved Cannabis Pesticides so this is the safe alternative and the Pesticide is safe enough to use as a food additive.

•••
We are service provider in IT sector. We have more than 10 yrs of experience in IT services. Any opportunity for us?

•••
I have a network of cannabis related sites. Feel free to contact me

•••
Here are some cannabis related domains I have available

Geo-cannabis domains in California, Vegas and New Mexico

CannabisLAX.com
CannabisSFO.com
CannabisLAS.com
CannabisABQ.com

Cannabis delivery domain

CannabisPDQ.com

Legal domain

CannabisSettlement.com

Cannabis retail/online merchandise

CannabisSweetShop.com

•••
KindBud.net
Ushempsales.com
ukhempsales.com
cahempsales.com
auhempsales.com
globalcannabidiol.com
dfyhempbiz.com
easyhempbiz.com
cbdmfr.com
pvtlabelcbd.com

Plenty more
cannaships.com
cannaxport.com

•••
Hey everyone.

I am Bert, the CEO of The THC Group, LLC., a Counter Culture/Cannabis Media outlet.

I would be interested in talking further with anyone that thinks they may help or be beneficial to the growth of the network, and see if we can come up with something.

This could include possible Investors, Developers, Partners, Volunteers, JOINT Ventures, or any other affiliations.

Bert Cannavelli
Hi

Your last name is really CANNAvelli? Wow. Perfect for the niche

•••
Owner of BongSpot.com ; want to make a headshop out of it. Let's talk?

•••
Hey everyone.

Bert Cannavelli

I owned the domain CBDoiloil.com (CBD OIL & OIL). You can use my domain name for your business. If its successful we can come up with something like sharing revenues, etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back