NameSilo

Looking for investment

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

chenzen

Top Member
Impact
914
Description: I am looking for investment for a great idea. Please visit http://openlancing.com. Not even 2% of my ideas implemented in the site so far.

What I can tell here is that I want to make it as a integrated platform for Outsourcing Companies, Offshoring Companies/Individuals, Job Seekers/ Employers and Experts (experts in the sense of experts in http://experts-exchange.com )/ Questioners. The following sections would be in the application:

Tutorials ( Write Tutorials to show your expertise on a topic ).

Projects ( Post a project/Bid on a project/Directly post a project to an individual or a company (Offer/Counteroffer) ). [More or Less of http://getafreelancer.com]

Questions (Post A Question/ Bid on a Question/ Ask an expert (Offer/Counteroffer) ). [Once upon a time, I had developed http://www.zenrays.com/lawschool for a client. The system will be similar to that one.]

Jobs (Job Listing/Offer job to an eligible candidate directly).


About me: I am an undergraduate living in Chennai India. I am a developer ( http://poloinfotech.com, My Feedback at GAF) and living by means of offshoring service in Web Development and Remote Administration of Linux. I am looking to create a product which should be innovative in it's own way and I guess this is one of the few I can think of. [I have an another idea for which the investment amount required will be too much.]
It's hard for me to invest my time in implementing my idea while still working for a living. And I am assuming that it will need good marketing resources and higly capable technical team. That's why I am looking for an investment.

Investment Size:
The project should be able to have a good start with an initial investment of USD 50,000.

Thanks for reading my post.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back