Dynadot

trade Looking for Insurance, Cancer, health insurance, or Health

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Have a few sites that are needing links.
The sites would be a series of Cancer insurance mini sites that are and have been developed for a few years are indexed and have established rank for their respective exact match terms. They now and again though need a boost and for that I would be looking for:

Cancer or related and Already established site page links
worst case I will take a health article and i simply enter a blurb in the article and keyword link an anchor text that should do. Also the biggest term would be (cancer, cancer insurance,supplemental health insurance)

I in turn will provide links from some other site non related since reciprocal links are pointless or perhaps something else else in exchange??

also critical care site that the above same will apply but I will open it up to more categories such as keywords like cancer, critical care, critical illness, and or supplemental insurance)

Also am looking or links or some of my health insurance, obamacare, aca, insurance exchange / marketplace related domains that are just getting started and are in need of quality links. I in turn will provide links from some other site non related since reciprocal links are pointless or perhaps something else in exchange. Get creative and lmk.

I do not want:
"DO NOT FOLLOW" links
Links that will fall off
Links from sites that are less than 3-4 years old and or have no established ranking
Links from sites out of the U.S. or hosted outside of the U.S.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back