Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for Help/Suggestions with Website

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NeoMarine

Established Member
Impact
1
Just created a website, got GoogleAds account approved for it. I am displaying ads on it now, but no real activity on the website...

I built it to try to get some small-time money through ads but to no avail so far... anyone willing to help me? If so I will PM you my website - since I don't want to share it publicly...

I really do appreciate any help!!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thread Moved to right forum :tu: .


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Give it some time, let the search engine bots crawl the website so you can get some rankings.. Try the basic SEO tricks so some traffic starts to flow in. Also you can try social bookmarking sites for some quick traffic. Good Luck..
 
0
•••
If you can tell us the site, we might be able to help you out more. Then we can give you tips on what to change/improve on the site.
 
0
•••
shoot me a pm and i will give you my thoughts on it
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back