NameSilo

Looking for easy to use database creation software.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
I'm looking to build a database to help keep track of my web projects. I'd like it to track my domains/sites, their backlinks with anchor text, pagerank, rankings for various keyphrases, registrar, etc. etc. All this should be able to be updated automatically.

I've never built a database before and am looking for something VERY (sorry for the yelling :) ) easy to use.

Any suggestions?

D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ill code it for you for a price. PM me ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back