Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for developers

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobby

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi THere,
I am a project manager for Ad Vantage Creative! We are currently looking for the following
On a per project basis. All canadates must have a proven portfolio. Hardworking, Dedication and Proven track record All postions are per project. (We have over a year of work backed up)

Positions Needed.- Must have portfolio

PHP/Mysql Developer (advanced Scripting a must)
Flash Editor Mid Level
SEO (Proven Trackrecord)
Graphics Designer (Outstanding portfolio)


Please contact me here via pm with your interest.

Best Regards
Cobby Drost
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have PM'd you.
 
0
•••
I can do the PHP/MySQL part. If you still need someone, let me know.
 
0
•••
Hi,
I can do PHP/MYSQL and graphic design.
 
0
•••
ok any portfolio megdilts
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back