Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for high quality web designer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
I am currently looking for a high quality designer capable of creating quality graphical designs to work for my company in the long term.

I'm willing to look at different payment options - hourly pay or per project.

If your interested, please post your portfolio and rates here.

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry to be a PITA, but is this simply pure design or will the work involve design and coding.

Skinny
 
0
•••
This is purely design layouts for homepages and sub pages, although it is a plus if you have the ability to slice, HTMLise and CSS the design too.
 
0
•••
Me and my partner can do what ever you want with CSS and XHTML. PM sent.
 
0
•••
contact me at AIM: wickedMichelle
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Thank you for all responses so far. I have been getting in contact with most people who have posted or sent me PM's. I will be giving out trial projects shortly.
 
0
•••
AIM ME, zurcsonestop
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back