NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

akos

Top Member
Impact
Hey,

I am looking to get some .com domains related to domains themselves.
Here are my requirements:

Preferred keywords: Domain, name, dn etc. you get the idea. Brandable okay, but should be easy to remember!
Extension: strictly .com!
Length: 12 characters or less
Budget per domain: $10-300

I'll try very hard to reply to everyone who meets the requirements, but please don't get offended if I don't get to your message or I decide against buying your domains. If you send names which don't meet the requirements, please don't expect a reply, but if you do stick to them, I really appreciate that. Also, I won't pay retail prices, but will be more than willing to pay fair reseller prices. Send PMs with prices please!

Instant payment by Paypal or DAN, at my discretion. I do deals instantly once agreed, usually in less than 5 minutes.

Thanks and cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am also working hard to reply to everybody who met the requirements, lot of PMs to work through. Thanks for the submissions everyone!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey,

I am looking to get some .com domains related to domains themselves.
Here are my requirements:

Preferred keywords: Domain, name, dn etc. you get the idea. Brandable okay, but should be easy to remember!
Extension: strictly .com!
Length: 12 characters or less
Budget per domain: $10-300

I'll try very hard to reply to everyone who meets the requirements, but please don't get offended if I don't get to your message or I decide against buying your domains. If you send names which don't meet the requirements, please don't expect a reply, but if you do stick to them, I really appreciate that. Also, I won't pay retail prices, but will be more than willing to pay fair reseller prices. Send PMs with prices please!

Instant payment by Paypal or DAN, at my discretion. I do deals instantly once agreed, usually in less than 5 minutes.

Thanks and cheers.
Sent.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back