budget: above $100 Looking for .com, .org, .tv, .co.uk, .de, .es, .nl

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KTC

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I am looking for domain names in multiple niches across multiple TLDs. Please check out the following below before contacting me:

1. TLDs
.com:

One through three word English names(one hyphen allowed, variants like z instead of s also allowed)
One through three word Spanish names
One-word dictionary words of any other language
Brandables
3&4-letter (preferably pronouncable)

.org: One-word dictionary of any language(no brandables)

.tv: One-word dictionary English or Spanish

.co.uk: One or two word English

.es: One-word dictionary Spanish

.de: One or two word German. If sending a two-worder, it must have hyphens.

.nl: One word dictionary Dutch

2. GD Estimated Value:
The GoDaddy valuation tool must not give back less than $100. The preferred range is from $750 and above. The only exceptions to this rule are for .es, .de, and .nl domain names.

3. Other notes:
Absolutely no typos, unless allowed in my notes for TLDs. No TMs as well or you will be reported for spam.

4. My budget and payment:
My overall budget: $250
My budget per domain: $1-250. Reseller prices only.
Paypal for people I have previously dealt with or has good standing with their trade rating. Everyone else has the option for DAN or EPIK escrow.
When you send me a message, please consider that I'm buying it now. Tell me your price along with the domain and I will make my decision. If you don't hear back from me, I'm not interested.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Pmed a good domain. Regards

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back