IT.COM

Looking for broker for 2500+ short & liquid domains ($1M invested at floor price)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlasdairF

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Can anyone do this or recommend a broker for me?

I'm looking for a professional domain name broker that will manage the sales of my domain portfolio, on which I spent a million dollars to acquire. I expect to get at least $10M for it over the next 20-30 years, which means over $1 million in commissions for the broker. Hence I want to work in the long-term with a reputable and professional broker who is serious about actively promoting and selling the names, adapts with the industry and comes up with new methods for selling.

I focused on domain names that are increasing in value. Domains that are already liquid but not yet saturated, and hence have a lot of growth potential. The two main areas for this are 3-letter .co names (which are acronyms) and 1-letter country-code names, which are the shortest possible domain names and so have rarity value (there's only 1700 available and I own 144 of them.)

Most of my names (around 2000) are 3-letter .co names (e.g. aap.co), and then I have 144 1-character domain names (e.g. a.pn). Then there's a few dictionary one-word brandables in other extensions that I expect to increase in value over time, such as .ltds (e.g. chasm.ltd)

Some of the most notable names in the portfolio include g.gl, bot.co, ll.co, bu.co, scripts.net

I'm not in a rush to sell, but I want to sell enough to cover the renewals at least (around 50K per year). I expect the value to go up over time, so it's a long-term partnership to slowly sell the names off over many years. The aim is to make at least the 50K per year so that means lowering the price if they're not selling, and raising the prices if they are selling.

I want someone to fully manage the names, so you just tell me when to change the nameservers or provide an authcode and everything else you do. I'd expect the broker to manage them on all auction sites, manage the landers, do the negotiating on the auction sites, actively promote them where possible.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back