Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for an old freeware...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dvdbrazil

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi

I did use in the past a simple freeware which let me browse any website while it scraps urls from it and check domain availability. For example, I browse Google and the software check domain availability from every url there.

I also can setup the extension for the availability check, so if I check ".net" and the url is abc.com the software will check availability for abc.net

But I can't remember the name of software. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Forgot the name, it's on my laptop I'll update when I get home
 
0
•••
1
•••
2
•••
Is the software safe to use? Apart from giving out a mail, I noticed it is completely free.. what's the catch?
 
0
•••
@Rich I have the domain fetcher, it is almost the same freeware I was looking for. That one that I had was a bit improved but I think the base code is the same.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back