IT.COM

question Looking for advice: what site can I create on esongs.org?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone,

I have owned esongs.org for nearly 11 years now and I want to do something with it.

I am looking for your expertise, knwoledge and ideas What can I put on the site that would work?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gee, I guess a site about Christmas trees would fit perfectly. :banghead:

•••
you mean you held this and renewed it for 11 years without having faintest idea why you are doing so? that makes you even weirder than me. congrats.

•••
Here is an idea for you:

A site in which people order songs dedicated to someone else. For example, John is getting married to Jane and he completes a short form on your site requesting a song to surprise her.

He pays $99 and you deliver the song with music and sang by a great singer, all of which you obtained for under $20 from Fiverr.

Just a possibility...

•••
To be honest there is a reason why I havent done anything, kinda. Ive been out the game for 9 years, just been auto renew every year. Ive come back from a break, albeit a huge one!

I want to sell it but thought I could do something with it first. So looking for ideas, purely because im back to a newbie in the game.

•••
I like it! What a great idea infosec3, thanks.

•••
•••
Here is an idea for you:

A site in which people order songs dedicated to someone else. For example, John is getting married to Jane and he completes a short form on your site requesting a song to surprise her.

He pays $99 and you deliver the song with music and sang by a great singer, all of which you obtained for under $20 from Fiverr.

Just a possibility...

This is a great idea!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back