Looking for a community script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CoolGuy

Established Member
Impact
14
A script like myspace,zorpia,hi5 or friendster. I've been searching around. I'd prefer if the anyone could direct me to a free one as I just want to experiment. If there are any cheap ones also I might try them.

Thanks,
CoolGuy
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Did you try sourceforge.net and freshmeat.net ... there are pretty decent open source community scripts which you can modify a bit to suit the theme you are into...
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
A community and collaborative portal which allows user have their personalized pages, content and mail:

www.ovidentia.org ... free!
 
0
•••
http://www.phpizabi.net Has the best script by far. It is fast, efficient and coded by english speaking coders, meaning udnerstandable code.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back