Dynadot

advice Looking for a broker to help me selling to a big firm

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

samlee

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I own .COM domain name with great SEO metrics and exact match of a big firm trademark, it's like I own TheFacebook.com.

Recently this firm has been acquired, I did reach for the CEO, COO, but with no luck to get a single replay

So here's my deal, I am looking for an experienced domainer who are willing to deal with a big company and reach to them in order to close a good deal. I am ready to give a great commission on the sale, The opportunity is really really huge guys.

Looking forward to hearing from you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don’t contact trademark owners period. Don’t put ads on the page period.

No matter if you think you are safe trademark wise your actions need to NOT reflect as a squatter. Just contact one of many well known domain brokers to see if they can represent you should they come calling.

•••
PM me and I can take a look πŸ‘

•••
•••
exact match of a big firm trademark, it's like I own TheFacebook.com.

don't waste your money on this,
their lawyer will contact you shortly

•••
don't waste your money on this,
their lawyer will contact you shortly

The domain name is old, back in 2007, it was a famous blog, and I acquire it to build upon it my own business blog since it's very powerful SEO domain name, but when I find out about this company I decide to give it a try.

I did check for the trademark, I am in the safe zone

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back