IT.COM

domain Long Luck? 88888888.earth

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lakraman

Established Member
Impact
So I saw this craze about the 8s and found its a superstitious number in both the Chinese and Western culture.

But especially in the Chinese culture.

I did some reading on it. 8 is supposed to symbolize wealth and prosperity. 88 is supposed to symbolize double prosperity, 888 for triple prosperity.

Anyway, here's why I bought 88888888.earth

Eight 8's because:
If 8 is considered to bring prosperity, then eight 8's must mean perfection of prosperity.

.Earth because:
Earth is the element of the number 8 in Chinese astrology. It also represents balance, birth and growth.

So 88888888.earth comprises of the number of prosperity with its appropriate zodiac symbol.

What are your views about it?

Thanks for taking the time to give me your advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who's going to buy it from you?? What would it be used for?

I would get a refund.

•••
Thanks for your feedback jacoliobo!

Yeah, I doubt this is a domain for developing a site on. I think its more along the lines of a collector's item. Heck, people pay money for rabbit feet.

I only got it because of its symbolism. If it was any other tld I wouldn't have bothered. Or if it had nine 8s I wouldn't have bothered either.

But yeah, you're right. There may not be any developmental value to this. Thanks for your advice!

•••
I see no value other than reg fee here due to the extension it has but you can try listing it on 4.cn with a BIN and see.

•••
The .earth extension kills all hopes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back