Domain Empire

auction LOLXP.COM | Versatile .com with popular video game traffic | $25 starting bid

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ballerhawk

Established Member
Impact
Listing LOLXP.com
Originally i purchased thinking about the excellent brandability for a high end meme site but then i stumbled on something better. In addition to having all the laugh out loud type-in traffic i expected the domain has use as something potentially much better. Lol also happens to be the acronym for the very popular global game LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.
LOL is a game with micro-payments and its popularity causes people to happily spend thousands of dollars on upgrades and (get this) EXPERIENCE POINTS (or XP...)
see reddit entries like the one here for example (https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle...l_how_much_money_have_you_spent_on_league_of/)

League of Legends players are so into this game that there are lots of guild sites (where players join up to plan strategy, compare scores and the likes) that make it a real community.

Starting at $25 with $2 increments.
Registered at GoDaddy
Transfer with free-push.
Expires 05/2017.

Auction ends 72 hours after last bid.
BIN price coming soon
i will pull this if it turns into a game on here, i know this one is the one...
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back