REQ-LOGO Logo Needed For Domain/Marketing Business - $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo
Prize : $50
Contest End Date & Time : Sunday, July 17, 2016 @ 8:00 PM CST
Size Requirements : Will need various sizes for marketing material so must look great in all sizes.
Color Requirements : I don't really have any so please be creative!

General Requirements : The logo will be used for various marketing (tshirt, print, etc.) so it must be in a format that looks great and high resolution in all formats. For the logo I want a Moose on a surfboard surfing a wave along with the business name. Please be creative and use your imagination!

Additional Information : The name that needs to be on the logo is
image.png
. Please do NOT post the name of the business in this thread as I don't want the search engines indexing the name for this contest.

Thank you and I can't wait to see your entries! B-)

Best regards,

Chris

UPDATE: Read below.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the entry! You can go ahead and put the name in the logo, I just didn't want it typed out in the thread. I would love to see some different concepts and make the moose more visible.

Thanks for your time and can't wait to see more creative ideas! :)

•••
•••
@nguyen_huy_hai, I really like the idea that you have the M and W as waves and the moose in between them. I'd love to see a couple different variations of this concept to make the moose a bit more visible and maybe the bell (flap) on the moose a bit smaller. Can't wait to see your ideas!

@kraman.157, thank you for your time and entry. I'd like to see a different concept please.

UPDATE:
Also, here's an idea and brainstorm I had. Eliminate the surfboard idea. The moose on the left side and have
image.png
on the right side of the moose. There can be a wave integrated into "Wave" like something similar to the below example I posted to give an idea of what I mean...

bwave.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your time! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! :)

Best regards,

Chris

•••
•••
Thank you for your feedbacks,
These are my revisions:
1.png

•••
•••
•••
@appleiinc, thank you for your time and entry! Would love to see a different concept with an actual moose head rather than just the antlers. Thanks! :)

@nguyen_huy_hai, thanks so much for your revisions! I love how you did the font and wave going into "Wave" on the first logo (that part is perfect), however, could you put "Moose" on the same line and extend the wave under that? Also, I'd love to see a different moose concept so it's an actual moose head. Something along the lines of this moose head and facing right like this to go towards the lettering:

cmc.png

@DesignPros, thanks for your time and entry. However, I'd love to see a different concept for the moose and the lettering. :)

@kraman.157, thank you for your time and the different concept. However, I'd love to see some other concept ideas. Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you for your feedbacks,
below are my revisions:
moose2.png

•••
@DesignPros, thank you for your entries! :)

@nguyen_huy_hai, thanks for your revisions. Here's a few thoughts and requests I have.

I did this to show what I want:

mwlogo3.png

However, could you make the wave under "Wave" just like the one below and extend it under "Moose"? I
want the wave under "Wave" identical to the one below but extended over to the left under "Moose".
mwave.jpg

Also, put the box around the moose like you have in the first entry you posted.

Thank you so much! :)

•••
To those who haven't entered the contest yet, there is still plenty of time left! Let's see everyone's creativity and show me a logo that blows me away! Reminder the contest ends Sunday, July 17, 2016 @ 8:00 PM CST.

Thanks and let's see your creativity! B-)

Sincerely,
Chris

•••
/// Design Proposition
------------------------------------------------------------------
80fKN46.jpg

•••
Thank you, this is my revision:
123.png

•••
@coolwanz, thanks for your time and entry. :)

@nguyen_huy_hai, thank you for the revisions. Looks great! :)

There is still time to enter the contest, so let's see your ideas! B-)

Thanks,
Chris

•••
here is my entry , hope you will love it , Click on image for better preview.
ZBLfBme.png

Thank you,
Sobi.

•••
Contest has now ended.

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest and for your time and hardwork. I will post a winner at 11 pm CST so stay tuned. :)

•••
The winner of this contest is @nguyen_huy_hai with the latest entry! Congrats! :)

PM sent for payment details.

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest and for all of the hardwork! :)

Best regards,
Chris

•••
Payment sent to @nguyen_huy_hai and logo files have been received! :)

Thank you again to everyone for a great contest and for all of the hard work put into your entries!

Best regards,
Chris

•••
Thank you all!
Payment received and package was sent!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back