Status
Not open for further replies.

wm24

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Ends: 7/04/2016 at 6:00 PM GMT

Size: High Resolution (will be used for all logo purposes) .ai and .png files
Colors: Blue and White or Red and White and colors of your choice
General Requirements: Business Name is " Merz Entrümplungen " which can also be written without the mutation as '' Merz Entruemplungen '' . The Company offers estate clean out foreclosure clean out and more.
We are looking for a simple and clean logo where the clean out service is integrated in an original and creative way.
Price: USD 50 via paypal

If you need any more info just let us know.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1MerzEntruemplungen1_zpsia22nigj.jpg

•••
@DesignPros
Good Design. Please tweak the Logo to where people can identify it quickly as a clean out company ( for example with a container etc. )
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
hi, i can't translate the Merz Entrümplungen in google.can you tell me what it means?

•••
@irah hi it's a company that removes junk from houses, garages, companies and more.
So you can maybe use a container similar to this here:

http: / / w w w .m.umzugsprofi.com/pics/index_3_02_.gif

Feel free to use different elements of that branch like transporters, containers, movers etc.
Thanks

•••
•••
1MerzEntruemplungen3_zps6u4ueowz.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi,here is my entry,hope you like it.
Merz-Entrümplungen2.jpg

•••
@DesignPros please make the container without the material inside and make it look more modern like in your first design.

@DesignPros @irah please change the image of the container make it more individual and play around with the design of it (only use the image as an idea ) like the tires could maybe be attached right to the container. Furthermore make the container look more dynamic like in movement and more modern (@irah already goes in that direction - please use a different font)
Make like only indications of it or maybe only use the outlines of the container to make it more minimalistic.

You can also try to use other containers like shipping containers or elements like a little transporter truck or .... please be creative.
These are the Containers used for larger amounts of old household items, junk, etc.
hometowndumpsterrental.com/files/roll-off-dumpster-costs.png
Here is also a image with a similar junk removal truck
hometowndumpsterrental.com/files/styles/medium/public/field/image/dumpster-vs-junk-removal-costs-comparison.png?itok=ChEKzZXP
Here is a image of people moving household items: awvs.com/images/Lima-Movers.jpg
Hope that helps.

Thanks for your designs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@bingbang looks good. Can you please make the longer to make the name bigger and place "entruemplungen" under the truck.
Can you also use another font please.

Thanks

•••
•••
@CakeCode thanks for the design. Please use a different font and make the font flat (no gradient color) the truck is a good idea but not integrated as we would like it to be please read below

@all examples: MERZ
(Logo) ntrümplungen so that the E is integrated maybe. The Letter M cut into a Container or better yet the word Entrümpelungen cut into a container, truck etc.

Please be creative with the logo and try different variations
Thanks.

•••
Thank you for your feedback!

Here is another try:

M2.png

•••
@bingbang that don't look bad. Try to place Merz on top right and one time on the bottom right and make the truck with the E bigger please.
Thanks

•••
Hi,here's my revision.hope you like it.

Merz-Entrümplungen.jpg

•••
Thank you @ wm24 for your feedback!

Here is my revision:

m3.png

•••
Hi,here's my revision.hope you like it.

Show attachment 34045

Please use a container again like in your first design (which we really like) and make that a bit more dynamic and minimalistic.
PS:please use darker colors like blue or the green from the first one.

Thanks

•••
Here are my minimalist flat submissions , I am 100% confident that you gonna like these

merzsmall.png

merz1small.png
merz3small.png

merz.png

merz1.png

merz3.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Here are my first try:

Thank you! :)
merz1.png

merz2.png

merz3.png

•••
Hello. Here is my entry:
merz.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
@all A few years ago we had a logo which is dated now. Please use it for guidance and inspiration: directupload.net/file/d/4405/oqp4b59j_png.htm

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back