NameSilo

Logo Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinhawaiian

Established Member
Impact
15
Ended
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry I was waiting for my partners comments,
I like #1's hat! delete star.
Could you make the straight part of the question mark longer and no color? Maybe wind it between the 2 words

Thanks
Doug

Its ok...no problem.
Will post the revised logo soon. :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Revised logo design.

 
0
•••
I'll post my revision asap
 
0
•••
Its ok...no problem.
Will post the revised logo soon. :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Revised logo design.


Can you put Cowboy Travels up closer towards hat?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I'm away from computer til 9PM Mountain time, so I'll have to extend contest for an additional 3 hours :)

Thanks
Doug
 
0
•••
Thanks Shery!
We are looking for something specific,
1st the hat needs to look like a cowboy hat facing towards you.

2nd the "?" needs to be under hat and looks like a road

I like your look, but we are after more of a drawing or line art look

Thanks
Doug

Okay No Problem and Good Luck :)

Thanx
Shery
 
0
•••
Winner is Onlinedomainers!
Please send me you Paypal info
 
3
•••
Congrats on the win Onlinedomainers
--------------------------------------------

Please remember to update the thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
 
0
•••
Please close thread
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back