IT.COM

FREE Logo Design Service For FREE - Only for 10 Fastest Person

NameSilo
Watch

bRionZ

ManagedVM.comEstablished Member
Impact
I will design a logo for whatever you need.
This service is limited. Only 10 fastest peoples will get this free offer.
You can use the logo anywhere you want, and also for commercial purposes.
Note: FREE 1x revise

GET FREE Logo Design Service here.
Don't forget to reply to this thread after you filled the registration form. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Submitted all details. There was no confirmation about successful submission. Can you verify and confirm?

•••
Submitted all details. There was no confirmation about successful submission. Can you verify and confirm?
Hi @siddardha , thanks for interested on my service. But I don't receive your details. please try again, I still waiting here :D

•••
•••
Submitted.. I am Waiting to see mine..:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Done. All it ask for were the colors and background and then ended and closed. Where do I enter other details?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Counted, 10 peoples has submitted their concepts.
3 of them have been completed. @Steven McEvoy :You are late sir. But, I will count you in :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
submitted the form. didnt realize too late i was.

•••
8th logo's have been sent, I will continue tomorrow. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Can I get one? I am very late. Can give a domain in exchange!!!

•••
•••
still available ? if yes please ping me thanks

•••
@sam roy , @CakeCode , @Yaan My apologies, I forgot to close this thread. But I will make same FREE service next time. FYI, this is the old thread.
once again, I'm so sorry to all. opss!, I think this thread cannot be closed or edit.

Last edited:
•••
@bRionZ - if you are available for hire, make a final post here directing people to your web site and your rates since you deserve free advertising for the freebies you provided : smile :

After that, you should be able to close this thread at the very upper right of the top post when you are looking at the thread - should be under "Options" drop down. If not you can report your first post and ask a mod to close it.

Last edited:
•••
PM me with link to your portfolio and rates, if interested in some paid work :xf.smile:

•••
How to be notified when you start another theard? Looking forward

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back