Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: LOGO Design
Prize: $50.00
Contest End Date & Time: 7:00PM EST, May 15, 2017


Logo Name: Mystery District (can do MD for short as well)

File Size/Formats: High Resolution & Vector - PNG/SVG/EPS

Colors: I was thinking of something with white, black and red so that the colors are bold but the design is playful.

Style: The style I am going for involves geometric shapes, clean lines, grids, etc. Bonus points if you can incorporate a gem shape into the logo!

Good luck!

UPDATE: 5/3/17
Thank you everyone for your submissions. The leader so far is @galalogo for the incorporation of the gem and simple design. That being said, in order to refine the submissions a bit more, I have a some updates:
1) I would prefer the gem in the logo.
2) the design needs to be clean, simplistic, and horizontal.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ms.png
 
0
•••
logo.jpg


logo.jpg
 
Last edited:
1
•••
mystery copy.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Type of Contest: LOGO Design
Prize: $50.00
Contest End Date & Time: 7:00PM EST, May 15, 2017


Logo Name: Mystery District (can do MD for short as well)

File Size/Formats: High Resolution & Vector - PNG/SVG/EPS

Colors: I was thinking of something with white, black and red so that the colors are bold but the design is playful.

Style: The style I am going for involves geometric shapes, clean lines, grids, etc. Bonus points if you can incorporate a gem shape into the logo!

Good luck!

UPDATE: 5/3/17
Thank you everyone for your submissions. The leader so far is @galalogo for the incorporation of the gem and simple design. That being said, in order to refine the submissions a bit more, I have a some updates:
1) I would prefer the gem in the logo.
2) the design needs to be clean, simplistic, and horizontal.


waiting your update sir....


Best Regards,
9Generasi
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reminder.

Congratulations to @Mylene Delis delis you are the winner. I will PM you.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted a logo.
 
2
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back