Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: LOGO Design
Prize: $50.00
Contest End Date & Time: 7:00PM EST, May 15, 2017


Logo Name: Mystery District (can do MD for short as well)

File Size/Formats: High Resolution & Vector - PNG/SVG/EPS

Colors: I was thinking of something with white, black and red so that the colors are bold but the design is playful.

Style: The style I am going for involves geometric shapes, clean lines, grids, etc. Bonus points if you can incorporate a gem shape into the logo!

Good luck!

UPDATE: 5/3/17
Thank you everyone for your submissions. The leader so far is @galalogo for the incorporation of the gem and simple design. That being said, in order to refine the submissions a bit more, I have a some updates:
1) I would prefer the gem in the logo.
2) the design needs to be clean, simplistic, and horizontal.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
logo.jpg
 
0
•••
1.jpg
 
0
•••
2.jpg
 
0
•••
3.jpg
 
0
•••
4.jpg
 
0
•••
direct.png

d.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
mystery1.png


md21.png
md2.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hope you like it. Good luck. Feedback and directions is appreciated.
mysterydistrict.jpg
 
0
•••
UPDATE:
Thank you everyone for your submissions. The leader so far is @galalogo for the incorporation of the gem and simple design. That being said, in order to refine the submissions a bit more, I have a some updates:
1) I would prefer the gem in the logo.
2) the design needs to be clean, simplistic, and horizontal.
 
0
•••
revision

MD.png
 
0
•••
mdd0.png
 
0
•••
I used a gem crystal as logo design :)

gem crystal.png
 
0
•••
Design update. Icon is an abstract of MD and gem in one shape. Thanks.
logo.jpg
 
0
•••
mm.png
 
0
•••
M,D and gem in one design and moreover, you can tilt upside and still you could read the letter M,D and gem design :)

mm01.png


md02.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here are my first try :)

md.png

md2.png
 
Last edited:
1
•••
color open suggestions
md.png
 
0
•••
Variation for my previous design. Thanks.
logo.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
My submission:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back