NameSilo

REQ-LOGO $35 Bagz N Boozy logo contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am looking for a logo as well as a favicon for a liquor focused fashion line. Requirements are that the favicon be such that it is easily recognizable as a brand and can be incorporated into fashion products.

Contest Ends: Monday July 31 @ 5:00 PM PST
Brand Name: Bagz N Boozy
Design Criteria: Must incorporate liquor and fashion in design in logo and favicon
Technical Specifications: Vector
Payment: Paypal

You guys haven't let me down thus far. Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bagz.png

•••
•••
Feedback from partner is that we need to incorporate pinks (maybe hot or electric pinks maybe????) into the design and keep in mind this is a fashion brand and is for women. Keep up the good work.

•••
•••
can you guys remember to add favicons as well something we can print on the products we sell

•••
•••
hope you will like
bag.png

best regard
9generasi

•••
so far eons pink design is the closest to being on track with the direction we are looking for

•••
•••
•••
•••
any way to incorporate the double b in the fa icon at all guys? btw designs lookin good

•••
•••
we like wine glasses in text oo or y
we like classy font but want to see more choices
match favicon font with logo font
girl is a bit too much
we like the big b favicon
smaller n
more fun less fancy in design

this is the feedback

•••
1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
last day is comin up on us get your entries in before it's too late

•••
•••

X7ZQdtE.png

Yes I realize they are in black, that was intentional, I felt this was more elegant but the colors can obviously be changed.

•••
•••
1.jpg

2.jpg

Feedback appreciated

Thank you

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back