Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain loansnorthwest.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

phlyphl69

New Member
Impact
0
I have a domain, loansnorthwest.com just curious what you thought it may be worth. If I sell it I will sell it with a site in development. You can see the design in dev here. sorry for the repost but I forgot to put the domain in the title.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like the site design. I hope you plan on doing more with it than just a link farm.

I personally own MortgageNW.com... so I am very interested in your progress.

I like the domain, obviously, and wouldn't think that $xxxx is out of the question due to the massive amount of Housing (building and buying) that is going on, the fact that the NW is second to Silicon Valley for Startups in Tech, Venture Capital and Investments.

Good luck with this!

GoPC
 
0
•••
I do

Thank you very much. I actually am a Loan officer in WA. I accepted a new position with a new company and was developing this for myself. I was then informed I would not be able to use it. It was to be my central hub for clients and myself to connect online and provide them with information about my products and services.

We will see. :) I am still developing it as I am a designer as well...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back