Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Curiour about PICed.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefinedHost

Account Suspended
Impact
0
Curious about PICed.com

I recently found this domain available and, although I am going to not sell it but dev it into a photo hosting website, I was wondering what the current selling market for this domain would be...

Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not much but the name is short which is a bonus. I say at wholesale the name would fetch around the $10 range.
 
0
•••
possibly might work if branded right since it is short.....but the I wouldnt have any clue what "piced.com" meant unless i had already seen the logo or something......perhaps it might get accidental traffic from spiced.com (if it exists....dunno, but sounds like one that would be) :)
 
0
•••
Tough sell..

goodluck.
 
0
•••
pic ed could be a photo education site on how to teach people to take pictures.
 
0
•••
I like it, this would be a great one to develop first, then sell as a site, pronounceable/brandable, a bargain if you got it at reg fee, to me anyways just for its developability and shortness.

Mike
 
0
•••
I like this one too! Short and memorizable!
I would say $15+ undeveloped, good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back