Domain Empire

discuss LNNNL ... A Market?

Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I wonder if anyone is involved in the LNNNL's ?
~
I have just a few, there are only 676, 888 style LNNNL's with perhaps half registered?
~
Is there a future in these ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had c888n since June of 2014... still waiting. That's my only one

•••
I've had c888n since June of 2014... still waiting. That's my only one
Interesting, i do have c88n.cn and a couple of others such as c999n.com
~
I guess I am only asking as things seem to change very quickly lately, good luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
b888j
q666q
s168s
I found a few 000 and letter domains but on a whole pretty much all the repeats were gone

•••
There is no market even for LNNL.

•••
I think all shorter avenues will be "explored" this year

•••
Surprised no one is exploring this pattern

•••
There's only 676 of them. And 400 with chip letters. I have 20 or so from a month ago. 3, 8's in five characters. I could poop 8's and sell them next month, and they wouldn't even be fresh.

•••
If it changes you will be a good position .......to flush out some sales

•••
I personally don't see the value unless it's something like L000k.com
but that will get confused with LoooK.com
I just don't know that there is an end user to sell to unless they have a product or model number they could use a domain like that for. Sorry

•••
Then also check L838L and other "lucky" combos.

Personally I think L+NNNN lucky combo or NNNNL would be better than letter numbers letter...

•••
I personally don't see the value unless it's something like L000k.com
but that will get confused with LoooK.com
I just don't know that there is an end user to sell to unless they have a product or model number they could use a domain like that for. Sorry

Since when are we concerned about end users anymore :) I was talking about 888 specifically as a decent gamble just because of the 8's. L000k would be really bad.

Then also check L838L and other "lucky" combos.

Personally I think L+NNNN lucky combo or NNNNL would be better than letter numbers letter...

Yeah I think everyone agrees they would be better depending on the number. I'd only do L888L, maybe 123, 999 and 666 just for fun, but that's it. The's 8's are good no matter where you put them, is has pattern and it's only 5C. Don't go crazy with it, but having a few wouldn't hurt, there's only 400 total combinations with Chip letters and 888. If 4L.mobi's are selling I'll take my chances with 8's and .com in whatever combination before I buy mobi's.

•••
Just as a side note. I registered a couple and they're getting 4-7 visits a day. I don't think it's real traffic and they were never built out so it's not link spam. I'm guessing it's people checking interesting combinations to see it they're available. After I found this out I registered a few more, and they all get traffic, everyday.

•••
I think currently there is no market, but I hope I am wrong. I have a few LNNL, but that doesn't seem to be great. I am trying to patiently wait to see what happens with those. I also have some LLNNN (where LL is a place...CN, BJ, SH). Same story. To be honest, I am surprised how little love LN combos get (like LLNN, LNNL, LNNNL, etc) I like those. I hope these are undervalued and will come up. I'm hoping to sell a few domains to reinvest those funds into combos like these.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back