NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
502
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
domainator1 said:
JUST REGGED
drgy.net
drgz.net
frwn.net

:) what do we think?
Sorry, but only RegFee
 
0
•••
might be worth a bit more than reg fee to Dr. G. Y. (etc)

frwn = typo for "frown" for whatever that's worth ...

agreed, flipping most "average" triple-premium LLLL.net to resellers for more than reg fee may be a tough sale right now. But you found some nice picks IMO, better than average. Good luck with them!
 
0
•••
I don't know when it has expired - ESNN.net, but I just hand regged it. :p

Dropped and available now:
UESB.net - 101,000 - Google
BKOA.net - 3,570
MUDK.net - 54,900
UIAT.net - 32,100
CAYB.net - 7,500
CDHU.net - 196,000
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wow... did your scans pick it up??

It deleted 2008-05-22 from Melbourne IT, then was caught by snap, then in the public auction.

I can't believe no one bid for this. Anywho, the register changed to PSI-USA, INC. DBA DOMAIN ROBOT and parked at namedrive? (fastpark.net).

Now I see it's still parked at namedrive, but reg'd to you... congrats!

Is PSI-USA, INC. DBA DOMAIN ROBOT a taster registrar (seems like with 'ROBOT'), did a taster bid in the public snapnames auction??

glabnet said:
I don't know when it has expired - ESNN.net, but I just hand regged it. :p

Dropped and available now:
UESB.net - 101,000 - Google
BKOA.net - 3,570
MUDK.net - 54,900
UIAT.net - 32,100
CAYB.net - 7,500
CDHU.net - 196,000
 
0
•••
Standout! said:
Wow... did your scans pick it up??

It deleted 2008-05-22 from Melbourne IT, then was caught by snap, then in the public auction.

I can't believe no one bid for this. Anywho, the register changed to PSI-USA, INC. DBA DOMAIN ROBOT and parked at namedrive? (fastpark.net).

Now I see it's still parked at namedrive, but reg'd to you... congrats!

Is PSI-USA, INC. DBA DOMAIN ROBOT a taster registrar (seems like with 'ROBOT'), did a taster bid in the public snapnames auction??
Yes, it is my scan's pick up and NameDrive is my parking too.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Dropped (by POOL.com) and is available now IAOY.net (VVVV)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
BHAD.NET $10 SnapNames.
 
0
•••
picked up TRII.net/trii.net
 
0
•••
0
•••
I like trii, very nice.

Waiting for quads to hit $20+ before I try and sell though ;)

Cheers!
 
0
•••
mwzd said:
I like trii, very nice.

Waiting for quads to hit $20+ before I try and sell though ;)

Cheers!
I hope it hits $20 before my next credit card bill is due... :D
 
0
•••
mwzd said:
I like trii, very nice.

Waiting for quads to hit $20+ before I try and sell though ;)

Cheers!
I think they'll hit $20+ soon enough. I personally think it'd be a couple of weeks after confidence is restored in LLLL.com domains. The lower end are still falling a tiny bit, however once their prices stop falling (coupled with rising higher end prices), I'm sure LLLL.net prices will start doing better too.
 
0
•••
RandomThinkers said:
picked up TRII.net/trii.net

This is a nice name. Good for ya. Cheers mate
 
0
•••
Come on guys. Step up the fresh regs! We aren't looking too good this month.
 
0
•••
well ... I've let a few of my March 2008 regs go for less than reg-fee lately in auctions - so, really might make sense to keep an eye out for bargains in the aftermarket as well ... just sayin' :)
 
0
•••
Just regged this - GWAI.net (650,000 results in Google)

can I have some comments on this one please..sorry its so long, but it must have some potential


I like this acronym "GWAI = Gaming with Artificial Intelligence"



GWAI = Gampaha Wickramarachchi Ayurveda Institute (University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
GWAI = German Workshop on Artificial Intelligence


---------------------------------------------------------


The GW could be a huge list of things

Global Warming
Gamer Within
Gamers Workshop
Games World
Gamers World
Gaming World
Game Wizard
Guess What
Guess Where
Guess Who
General Warning
Global Warfare
Guerrilla Warfare
Great Western
Gulf War


----------------------------------------------------------

THe AI could be all these as well


AI Artificial Intelligence
AI Adobe Illustrator (and file extension)
AI Amnesty International (human rights organization)
AI Abridged Index
AI Access Issuing
AI Accident Investigator
AI Accidental Insurance
AI Accountability Individual
AI Accredited Investor
AI Accuracy International
AI Acid Injector
AI Acoustic Imaging
AI Acquisition Instruction
AI Action Indicator (ISDN)
AI Action Item
AI Active Ingredient
AI Activity Interrupt (ITU-T)
AI Ad Interim
AI Adapter Interface
AI Additional Information
AI Additional Insured (life insurance)
AI Additional Issue
AI Adequate Intake (Institute of Medicine nutrition standard)
AI Administrative Instruction (US DoD)
AI Administrative Investigation (law enforcement)
AI Admittance Inverter (microwave circuits)
AI Adrenal Insufficiency
AI Advance Information
AI Advocacy Institute
AI Aeronautical Information
AI Aerosol Index
AI Aged Individual
AI Aggregate Income
AI Air India (airline code)
AI Air Inlet
AI Air Intelligence (officer)
AI Air Intercept(or)
AI Air Interdiction
AI Air Interface
AI Air Ionizer
AI Airborne Intelligence
AI Airborne Intercept
AI Airborne Interception
AI airborne interceptor (US DoD)
AI Airbus Industrie (currently AIRBUS)
AI Aircraft Identification
AI Aircraft Incident
AI Aircraft Inspector (also seen as A/I)
AI Airfield Index
AI Airspeed Indicator
AI Airways Indicator
AI Alarm Inhibit (Sprint)
AI Alarm Interface (AT&T)
AI Aleutian Islands
AI All in (poker)
AI All Inclusive (hospitality industry)
AI Allegheny (airline code)
AI Allen Iverson (basketball player)
AI Alliance of Independents (Niue)
AI Alloisoleucine Isoleucine
AI Alpha Institute
AI Alpines International
AI Alternating Isometrics (PNF technique)
AI Alternative Interrogation
AI Alzheimer Italia
AI Ambience Internet (Gold Coast, Australia)
AI American Idiot (Green Day music album)
AI American Idol (TV show)
AI Amplifier Input
AI Amplitude Information
AI Analog Input
AI Analytical Information
AI Anarchy Incorporated
AI Anglo-Indian
AI Anglo-Irish
AI Anguilla (top-level domain name)
AI Animation Insider (website)
AI Anime Insider
AI Anime Invasion (website)
AI AnimeIowa
AI Anno Inventionis (Latin: in the year of discovery)
AI Answer Indicator
AI Antenna Impedance
AI Anti-Icing
AI Anticosti Island (St Lawrence River)
AI Anus Injection (procedure)
AI Aortic Incompetence
AI Aortic Insufficiency
AI Appenzell Innerrhoden (Swiss Half Canton)
AI Appleinsider (Apple rumor site)
AI Application Identifier (bindery packaging standards)
AI Application Interface
AI Applied Innovations
AI Appraisal Institute
AI Appreciative Inquiry
AI Arbitration Interval (serial data bus time delay)
AI Arcane Intellect (World of Warcraft gaming spell)
AI Architects Instruction
AI Area Index
AI Area of Influence
AI Area of Interest
AI Army Intelligence
AI Aromatase Inhibitor
AI Art Index
AI Art Institute (art schools)
AI Articulation Index
AI Artificial Insemination
AI As If
AI Asociación de Internautas (Spanish)
AI Aspen Institute
AI Asphalt Institute
AI Assignment Instructions
AI Assistant Inspector
AI Assistant Investigator
AI Associate Instructor
AI Associate Investigator
AI Associated Investigator
AI Associative Ionization
AI Assurance Invalidité
AI Astrobiology Institute (NASA)
AI Asynchronous Interface (AT&T)
AI Atomics International
AI Attitude Indicator
AI Audio Interface
AI Austropa Interconvention (Vienna, Austria)
AI Authentication Information
AI Authorized Inspector
AI Autistically Impaired
AI Automated Information
AI Automatic Identification
AI Automatic Indexing
AI Automatic Input
AI Automatic Investing
AI Automotive Industries (trade publication)
AI Auxiliary Input
AI Availability (Inherent)
AI Available for Issue
AI Avian Influenza (aka Bird Flu)
AI Axioincisal
AI Azimuth Indicator
AI Inherent Availability/Ability
AI Signaling Identification Assigned by Exchange A
AI The Art Institutes
 
0
•••
RandomThinkers said:
picked up TRII.net/trii.net

Cool, I picked up TTRI .net a while back.. I like these double letter combos.

Also, Bfluid I was thinking of you when I grabbed BFLU .net :)
 
0
•••
gilescoley said:
can I have some comments on this one please..sorry its so long, but it must have some potential


I like this acronym "GWAI = Gaming with Artificial Intelligence"
[...]
I like it ... also "Game World"
and of course the 'I' can stand for Incorporated, so plenty more acronyms with GWA + I

I registered TWAI in December, holding onto it ...
 
0
•••
thanks Filter

Appreciate the info

Had "Game Worlds' but not "Game World" thanks for that


I like TWAI, nice and pronounceable too

PM sent about some more info
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back