IT.COM

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lmao, well done Recce! :) *Kicks Reece as suggested above, for fun* ;)

My scanners pretty poor, so I can't re-scan.

•••
Thx for the remaining list...

I still got PGNF.NET :D

Why? Addiction.... I'm a DomainahoLLLLic :p

•••
well i jus reged da last a dem

whats next?

•••
•••
They're all gone. At least, all of the 934 I posted up earlier are gone (verified via GoDaddy bulk register).

Well done Reece (and others) lol!

Maybe a few have dropped over the past few days, although either way... the end is near ;)

•••
34 members watching this thread :p

Well, I'll start playing with lists later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone with special requests?

•••
bargaindomains said:
well i jus reged da last a dem

whats next?
3-premiums, of course!

•••
•••
•••
I'm running a scan on all 83,000+ of them now - Will have the results soon! :D

Reece - I wanted to be the last one to register a premium... I hope at least one has dropped since Saturday so I can take the glory! :hehe: :hehe:

Rich :D

•••
Who's going to start the .ORG All-Premium countdown?

•••
let's start on the triple premiums!

•••
ebatcave said:
Who's going to start the .ORG All-Premium countdown?

lol

i actually may nail some orgs though

i see more LLLL.orgs used. problem is they dont wanna pay my prices
:sold:

wow. its happened quick guys. i didnt take any, do you think the rest will get regged? :)

oh well, i still need to add my familiar trademark though. .....................
LLLL.net premiums are :sold: :sold: :sold: :sold: :sold:

•••
well I got almost 600 and will try to sell 250 to cover the cost of the 600 leaving me with 350 for free. 20 bucks each gives me 5k on a $3600 purchase and riding the freenameway

My favorite i got was QQQT.net if anyone has one like it PM me with a price.

•••
•••
epasaport said:
Are you sure :D

Meh... nope, GD just told me I didn't...

And that one was sooooooooo important! :hehe:

•••
NickRac said:
let's start on the triple premiums!

I think triple premium, VCVC, and VCCV would be the next.

This may take some time but you never know.

•••
Nice to see, that all Premium LLLL.net is gone :) Cool

In 2 days i with my friends took about 500 of them...

:)

•••
•••
rjs_essex said:
I'm running a scan on all 83,000+ of them now - Will have the results soon! :D

Reece - I wanted to be the last one to register a premium... I hope at least one has dropped since Saturday so I can take the glory! :hehe: :hehe:

Rich :D

I do not think you get any, some people were picking the drops today. There were 4 drops

eghp.NET
egnp.NET
sdof.NET
tmgf.NET

and they were gone immediatly

•••
:D Just want to be 100% positive that there isn't even a sniff of a spare one lying around. Scanned 20,000 so far... nothing! :D

Rich

•••
•••
wow I really didn't see that coming until I saw this thread yesterday. Well since im not a rich domainer I grabbed 3, 2 of which I consider pronounceable. Does ohld sound like old?

•••
Who was the last one?
And what premium LLLL.net was officially regged as the last one?

Please comment

•••
i thought about dropping one and re regging it to say i got the lat one but was afraid someone may see it and get it:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back