IT.COM

LLLL.com relationship to llll.com Chinese premium ratio wise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ben pedri

Top Member
Impact
I have been following the chinese llll.com chip market in relation to llll.com regular ,both examples are for floor prices. So basically this is for no special quality chips or 4 l.com.

What I noticed is that the market has followed to the T an 8 to one ratio. One would have figured that with the
exponential rise in the price of the so called ""chip'' that the gap would be filled and the ratio would come in,
this really has not been the case.

This shows that the demand for the chips are constant and should continue,it is also weird that the number ratio is 8 the chinese lucky number.

At this time the average on llll.com seems to be 300 and the chips are 2400 at the height just a few weeks ago they were 375 as the chips reached 3000. When I was buying llll.com on the way up at 75 the chips were right about 600 more or less.

For the future will the tail be wagging the dog ,some people are really bullish on chips and im hearing 50k by 2020
so if proves to be true we can see llll.com priced at $6250.

If this scenario does follow the same path ,maybe the better option is keeping chips and selling off llll.com because the cost of carry would be a lot cheaper $9 chip a year compared to $72 for 8 llll.coms.
Maybe thats one of the reasons why the ratio has not come in more.

As far as western domain I see no steady relationship to the others ,its its own animal.
In fact I think its more rare than the chip. Out of 90 llll.com I collected over the years 5 ended up being chips
and zero westies. Looking at the llll.net it seems like its at the point right now that its following the same ratio path as the .com . Please leave comments on the subject I would like to know if anyone noticed this in any other markets Thank you Ben.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back