NameSilo

LLL, generics, landrush....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
As some of you may know, a week ago I totalled my vehicle and am now without transportation. Consequently, I am forced to clear out some of my favorite .mobi's to help fund a new vehicle. I am letting some real bargains go, so don't hesitate! All payments are due quickly (please, around 48 hours), so be sure to claim only what you know you can currently afford.

Let's start off with.....

DivorceLawyers.mobi

Landrush reg from 9/26/2006. For this domain I envision a divorce lawyer directory where lawyers can pay for a featured ad for their area. That, or this would be perfect for a divorce lawyer team (end user).

Frequency (Google): 1,340,000
PPC Ads #: 92
Max PPC Bid: $10.32
Max PPC Income/Day: $120.40
Overture/month: 58,090

Other extensions that are registered: com/net/org/info/biz/us/in/ws/bz/cc/tv/us.com/eu/co.uk/org.uk/name/la/cn -- wow!!

BIN is set at just $850 > $700. Payment via Escrow.com, or PayPal from qualified buyers. Buyer is responsible for all fees due to my already low price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PGO.mobi

Play Games Online
Play Games On .Mobi

Check Google for some good potential end users! (or the .fr site).

Domain registered at Moniker until 10-12-2008.

BIN is set at just $850 > $750. Payment via Escrow.com, or PayPal from qualified buyers. Buyer is responsible for all fees due to my already low price.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JCN.mobi (developed site) - PR3

Jersey City News
Jersey City Network

Site currently receives at least 100 unique visitors per month without promotion! Could be HUGE if promotion were done. Perhaps build it up and then sell to a Jersey City news station?

Domain registered at GoDaddy until 10-22-2008.

BIN is set at just $650 > $500. Payment via Escrow.com, or PayPal from qualified buyers. Buyer is responsible for all fees due to my already low price.

JOX.mobi (developed site) - PR2

Custom mobile joke site with 158,000 total hits so far in 2008!

The only real promotion I've done for the site is about $15 worth of ads back in February or March. This seems to work great and gets people hooked on the site and coming back for more. Attached below are the June, July, and August (to date) stats.

As you will see, the site normally gets anywhere from 50-100 visits per day. Lately it's been on the higher end of that range. Averaged 73 visits/day in July (not to mention that my host was down for about four of those days). There were 22,247 pageviews in July. Traffic was roughly 85% mobile.

Total visits in 2008 to date from the time of this post: 15,093
Total pageviews....: 135,007
Total hits....: 158,910

June Stats: http://jox.mobi/june-stats.html
July Stats: http://jox.mobi/july-stats.html
August Stats: http://jox.mobi/august-stats.html

Now the shocker... I haven't so much as touched the site in about 5 months. Just imagine what you could do if you put some effort into the site. I literally do nothing more than visit the site about once a month to make sure everything is working. You could have one of the best .mobi sites out there... Jokes is a perfect mobile application-- if you provide quality content, people will come back! The key to success here is this: drive visitors to the site via Admob, or by posting the site on joke forums, or any other way you know of... the stats have proven that they WILL come back.

I coded the site myself, and the site has a 5/5 score at ready.mobi.

Asking price is at my all-time low, just $1450 > $1300. Payment via Escrow.com, or PayPal from qualified buyers. Buyer is responsible for all fees due to my already low price. I firmly believe that this site is a real gem and well worth my asking price; with even a little promotion the site would be worth much more.

By the way... the undeveloped domain Jokes.mobi was purchased by a Mobility member for $24,100.

WineBaskets.mobi

Some statistics from Estibot:
PPC Ads # 93
Max PPC Bid $4.54
MAX PPC Income/day $37.83
Overture/mo 16,402

Would be perfect for an affiliate site, or for an end user who sells wine baskets.

Landrush reg, expires 9/26/2009 (recently renewed). Registered at GoDaddy.

BIN is set at just $375 > $300. Payment via Escrow.com, or PayPal from qualified buyers. Buyer is responsible for all fees due to my already low price.

Famous-People.mobi

Undashed version is a Reserved Premium name.

Registered until 10-12-2008.

BIN is set at just $10. Payment via PayPal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And also a handful of .com's!

I've had multiple mid-high $xxx offers in the past on these three:
CashGrowers.com $1500 BIN
StripClubber.com $1500 BIN (strip club directory?)
MealHelp.com $1000 BIN

Also looking to clear out these:
TalkPS4.com $350 (once the PS4 comes out, this will be quite valuable)
KeyRecord.com $50 (great keylogging domain! hard to find good names in this category)
SalesCodes.com $50 (sale coupons?)
GoodJobz.com $10
ProfessionalBiz.com $10

All are registered at GoDaddy. Free push to your account. Payment options vary according to buyer. Buyer responsible for fees on transactions over $100.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back