Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LiveToCook.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RobG111

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi guys,

Heres another project domain I registered once.

The idea was cooking education / tutorials / techniques.

Thoughts ?

Cheers
Rob
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm new, but I could think mid to high thousands. Still learning, but this is a solid 3 word. Short, as well. Could be a companion name for a food delivery or subscription. Or online cooking course (popular during lockdown)
 
2
•••
Words are popular and name fluid, but 3 words... the high $$$ or maybe can try the low end of $$$$. Also, in this particular case digit would be better - Live2Cook.com
 
4
•••
4
•••
Words are popular and name fluid, but 3 words... the high $$$ or maybe can try the low end of $$$$. Also, in this particular case digit would be better - Live2Cook.com
I don't know. Something feels cheap about Live2Cook. LiveToCook has more integrity, whereas the former feels more infomercial-ish.
 
1
•••
I don't know. Something feels cheap about Live2Cook. LiveToCook has more integrity, whereas the former feels more infomercial-ish.

There is no truth, because it's not an exact science, but digit nicely separates the words here. Perfect example - a popular travel resource: rome2rio.com , you can see both keywords immediately.
And the general rule of thumb in domaining for prepositions and articles is for them to be out...:xf.smile:
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Thanks guys, my takeaway from this discussion is not a bad domain but not a great domain. I'll focus on fixing the content and see where I take it from there.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back