Dynadot

discuss .live

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
musicality.live

Strayed momentarily from my .today quest, and look what I found. It may not be a big deal, but with my wife being a music teacher, she'll think it's pretty cool. Maybe I can sell it to her:wacky:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And I have Barca.live currently on sale. Declined $5900 offer

•••
From FC Barcelona?
Or some another bidder?

The bidder is from Spain but I can really say if he's acting alone or on behalf of someone.

•••
Thank you for your kind words.

While I am not against getting some flips from time to time, I think there is no need to be in rush to resale your new gTLD names quickly, particularly when you have some really good ones.

Reason is this : general availability of .live started at 28.10.2015, so it is little more then 2 years when people are able to register such domains. There are 135 000 registered at the moment, so I guess most of reasonable names for standard renewals are registered by now. Still, If I could guestimate, most people outside domainers do not even know that something like. live is available, but this is rapidly changing day by day as time progress. More people aware of .live will most likely bring higher value of your .live holdings. This means, one can get more money when holding until times with higher awareness, ignoring all lowballs meanwhile.

So instead of focusing on strategy as of how to sell domains in this extension NOW, I would focus on getting really good names while it is still possible, and would leave the marketing mostly to registry and registrars.

Btw, exactly as @Premiums said, most reasonable good value names for standard renewals seems to be registered, but my experience is that one can still buy them (from less patient domainers, particularly here at Namepros) for high XX - low XXX. At least that was still possible in 2017 :)

•••
Thanks for opening .live thread Bulloney. When I saw how .today benefited from your efforts, I am happy you did for .live as well, I have some nice .live names. So I want to benefit as well :)

Saying that, there are much better keywords then "musicality" available at the moment ...just imho

•••
•••
Thanks for opening .live thread Bulloney. When I saw how .today benefited from your efforts, I am happy you did for .live as well, I have some nice .live names. So I want to benefit as well :)

Saying that, there are much better keywords then "musicality" available at the moment ...just imho

Thanks Marek, and I agree about your assessment of musicality.live, but I think it has a special ring to it. My goal now is to continue to add to my .today niche until I've covered the SIC codes I've identified as being the most worthy of my time. I have about 150 now, but may try to buy 50 more. Initially I just wanted 100, but there are still plenty of good ones out there to be had.

Interesting, I paid 4.99 for musicality.live at GoDaddy, and the same name was selling for 34.99 at Epik. Both have been selling the .today names for 1.99.

I just checked out your site Marek, and I like it. I'm developing a .com domain called FirstCarMemories.com, and I own about 30 other "Memory" names like FirstKissMemory, FirstDateMemory, BestVacationMemory etc. While memory or memories isn't a gTLD, it's still a niche worth pursuing, at least for me since I've built a pretty good business model around it.

While there are no guarantees, if I'm successful with FirstCarMemories, that should add considerable value to my other domains. Thanks again,

Bulloney:xf.grin:

•••
Thanks, What's TM? How much you think I can get for tvone.live and sex357.live ? It's just a number

TM means trade mark...you can go to USPTO to see if they hold a TM for it. This doesn't mean you can't sell it though, or own it for that matter. As for how much they're worth...sorry, I haven't a clue. There are all sorts of so called professionals here that tell me all my .today and .live domains are worthless. Remember, I said so called professionals. Good Luck!

•••
•••
•••
IMO, .live names are best suited for

- computer games (live play)
- adult (live adult cam sites)
- sport (events)

I am not sure how .live would relate for Real Estate or Auto, as there are new gTLD extensions which are more suitable for those industries.. of course, just my opinion :)

•••
Thank you for your kind words.

While I am not against getting some flips from time to time, I think there is no need to be in rush to resale your new gTLD names quickly, particularly when you have some really good ones.

Reason is this : general availability of .live started at 28.10.2015, so it is little more then 2 years when people are able to register such domains. There are 135 000 registered at the moment, so I guess most of reasonable names for standard renewals are registered by now. Still, If I could guestimate, most people outside domainers do not even know that something like. live is available, but this is rapidly changing day by day as time progress. More people aware of .live will most likely bring higher value of your .live holdings. This means, one can get more money when holding until times with higher awareness, ignoring all lowballs meanwhile.

So instead of focusing on strategy as of how to sell domains in this extension NOW, I would focus on getting really good names while it is still possible, and would leave the marketing mostly to registry and registrars.

Btw, exactly as @Premiums said, most reasonable good value names for standard renewals seems to be registered, but my experience is that one can still buy them (from less patient domainers, particularly here at Namepros) for high XX - low XXX. At least that was still possible in 2017 :)

Marek...just sent a Linkedin invite. I looked at your Efty site, and really like your gTLD names. In addition, I like your style and I like your smile:xf.smile:. Like you, I've identified and carved out some niche domains/brands, but I lack the technical savvy/skill to bring them to market. I'll send you a pm to see if you're interested in working with this 'ol DomainDrunk:wacky:

•••
•••
•••
Hello Guys , i picked up some .live names recently.. Let me know your thoughts.

FreeLogo.live - Live logo design Service
Freecell.live - Play Freecell game live
CoinICO.live - Live ICO for Cryptocurremcies
247tv.live - Live TV Nonstop

Brandables: Ordiny.com, Crottle.com Crottles.com VibeMix.com Unrope.com

•••
•••

Did pick up a few more .live names;

CoolJazz.live
Ragtime.live
JazzFusion.live
SoftRock.live
also,
MusicalityLive.com
and
Musicality.Live

Musicians have $$$, don't they? I'll market these to their agents, so the agents can get their cut.

•••
Did pick up a few more .live names;

CoolJazz.live
Ragtime.live
JazzFusion.live
SoftRock.live
also,
MusicalityLive.com
and
Musicality.Live

Musicians have $$$, don't they? I'll market these to their agents, so the agents can get their cut.
Nice, Here are some of mine and tell me what you honestly think.
Tvone.live
Sex357.live

•••
Nice, Here are some of mine and tell me what you honestly think.
Tvone.live
Sex357.live

Nice too...TV One is a cable network out of my hometown, Silver Spring, Md. They own TVone.tv. I'm not sure how you deal with it if it's TM?

As for Sex357.live...what's this, sex with a 357 magnum? You might want to p/u 357Sex.live at GD for 4.99 to compliment it. At first I didn't know what the 357 was for except for the country code of Cyprus? Duh!

•••
Nice too...TV One is a cable network out of my hometown, Silver Spring, Md. They own TVone.tv. I'm not sure how you deal with it if it's TM?

As for Sex357.live...what's this, sex with a 357 magnum? You might want to p/u 357Sex.live at GD for 4.99 to compliment it. At first I didn't know what the 357 was for except for the country code of Cyprus? Duh!
Thanks, What's TM? How much you think I can get for tvone.live and sex357.live ? It's just a number

Last edited:
•••
TM means trade mark...you can go to USPTO to see if they hold a TM for it. This doesn't mean you can't sell it though, or own it for that matter. As for how much they're worth...sorry, I haven't a clue. There are all sorts of so called professionals here that tell me all my .today and .live domains are worthless. Remember, I said so called professionals. Good Luck!
To see if tvone.live hold a trademark ? What city and state you in ?

•••
i like .live but cant find any good names with regular renewals

•••
IMO, .live names are best suited for

- computer games (live play)
- adult (live adult cam sites)
- sport (events)

I am not sure how .live would relate for Real Estate or Auto, as there are new gTLD extensions which are more suitable for those industries.. of course, just my opinion :)
You're absolutely right. You've carved out a specialty niche that makes a lot of sense. Now you need to figure out how to best get it in front of the computer game industry, the "live" adult industry, and the "live" sports industry. Remember..you never get a second chance to make a good first impression Lets keep in touch because I'm developing an industry specific strategy to sell my domains. Good Luck!

•••
Marek...just sent a Linkedin invite. I looked at your Efty site, and really like your gTLD names. In addition, I like your style and I like your smile:xf.smile:. Like you, I've identified and carved out some niche domains/brands, but I lack the technical savvy/skill to bring them to market. I'll send you a pm to see if you're interested in working with this 'ol DomainDrunk:wacky:
Definitely, we will be in touch, lets discuss it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back