IT.COM

Live Stream - Domain Digital Empowerment Thread.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Live Stream - Domain Digital Empowerment Thread.
I will microfinance 2 NP members with $120 / each, and help them to improve their lives significantly in 30 days. All live streaming publicly, so others can learn as well.

Step 1:
If you want to take part in this program, submitt here 3 sentences about yourself. Information provided should contain your first name, your country, and why would you like to participate. Please note that while working in this program, you will need to share your full identity in venues like LinkedIn. Another important condition is that you have no criminal charge record in your country and it is fully legal to deal (buy, sell, trade, broker) with domain names in your coutry.

Step 2:
After few days, I will chose 2 participants. I will be assigning several high quality domain names from my porftolio to them. All process will be done publicly. I will define their commission per name, also publicly, so everyone will learn what/why. Please note I do not invest in .com, so all will be done with new gTLD domain names (if you hate/dislike new gTLDs, you naturally can not be in this program).

Step 3:
After assignment of domain names is done, for next 30 days I will personally and publicly guide those 2 participants and help them, so they can sell those domain names within 30 days time period. I will teach them (by posting their daily/weekly instructions in this thread) all steps necessary to have high probability of success, which they agree to follow as much as they can. All communication will be done live in this thread, so others can learn what we do as well. During those 30 days, I will also pay $120 to each participant (each participant will get 4 installments of $30, so roughly $30 each weak) to compensate them for their time and work (at least a bit), under condition that participants will:

a) take their tasks seriously
b) execute tasks I gave them, or suggested them to do, in orderly and timely fashion
c) report on their progress & answer my tracking questions in this thread in timely and orderly fasion

Aim of this thread:
- I would like to demonstrate that if you put in some WORK, you will reap a REWARD.
And this will empower you, no matter what country you are from or what is your personal background.

- I will not be nudging anyone to roll into some form of "domain academy" - I will invest my personal time to teach you what I know in 30 days.

What you will get:
if you do not sell any domain in 30 days, you will still keep $120 for your time and work, and you will get lot of knowledge about new gTLD domain names. And if you would follow my instructions fully and WOULD sell some of domain names (unfortunatelly, it is also matter of luck as well, and can not be guranteed), you can earn thousands of USD as commision in addition to that, and significantly improve your live. In case I will be happy with your performance, we can agree on further cooperation together.

I reserve my rights to:
1. stop participating in this thread particularly if there is any legal inconvenience for me (even a slight chance of it), and/or if there is any form of harassment or something close to it coming towards me as result of this thread, or if I decide to do so, simply with no publicly declared reason whatsoever.
2. To stop payments to participants in case of 1.
3. To stop payments to participants in case they will violate their condition of payment as per Step 3.
4. To change definition of Steps 1 - 3 as per my judgement anytime, simply by posting new definitions of those steps in this thread, using normal post.
5. Money already paid to participants are always theirs (they are no subject to reimbursment in any case).

Everyone is free to comment here as their like with improvements or critique.

Anyone interested for the challenge? :) If so, start with STEP 1!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Opportunity for those who would like to put some work in :)

•••
Love it.

I am not sure how it scales but think these invitations and experiments are great. There are so many folks who are looking for this type of hand-up. And let's face it, hand outs simply never scales.

Good luck. Watching the thread.

•••
Love it.

I am not sure how it scales but think these invitations and experiments are great. There are so many folks who are looking for this type of hand-up. And let's face it, hand outs simply never scales.

Good luck. Watching the thread.
Thanks Rob, I appreciate that! This type of activity imo definitely can not scale as it requires my personal time and attention, but I hope it can help 2 participants who otherwise would be maybe stuck in their efforts - I am btw very curious how many people, and from where, will apply for the opportunity which also involves lot of active work :)

•••
Great thing to do but As soon as you mentioned LUCK that took me out.

•••
Great thing to do but As soon as you mentioned LUCK that took me out.
Great to know ... probably it is not for you then :)

LUCK is needed in all domaining efforts to be honest ... no one can guarantie you any sales really.

So be really careful when someone says "it is 100% proven formula for sucess" ... no, there is nothing like that. You will see later though in this thread that you can increase your probabilities much ... but only by hard, focused work.

•••
I will be watching closely , Good on you Cheers.

•••
Thread was moved to Domain Broker Wanted section, which was not really my intention here. I must rethink how to formulate the program better so it engage with community in more meaningful way. For now, thread is closed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back