Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Live Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

James B

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi Guys

When is the next live auction on here?

Where do these get promoted as I have only ever seen them when the names are already picked for auction, how do I get a name to feature in the auction?

Thanks

James
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I am suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms. :tri:
 
0
•••
The next live auction will be on March 5th ;)
 
0
•••
Is the auction still scheduled for March 5th, will the auction queue open on Monday?

I can hardly contain my excitement (I don't get out much... :| )!
 
0
•••
Yes, the queue will open on Monday.
 
0
•••
Cool can't wait
 
0
•••
Sweet! I am excited!
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Yes, the queue will open on Monday.

Should be a good one! :tu:
 
0
•••
Ceers guys, just back from a short break away so I will make sure I got some money for bidding
 
0
•••
0
•••
Included new feature ?
 
0
•••
Any news on this yet?
 
0
•••
Queue will open at 3PM Pacific Time / 6PM Eastern.
 
0
•••
-rj- said:
Queue will open at 3PM Pacific Time / 6PM Eastern.

lets just get it open already RJ. LOL J/k
 
0
•••
Looks like it opened early :) Thanks!
 
0
•••
Epic said:
Looks like it opened early :) Thanks!
And filling up with lots before you can say "NamePros Live Auction Rocks!"...

Should be a good one. :tu:
 
0
•••
OOOOPS asllep at the wheel :zzz:
just listed a domain for the auction and did not type in the extension (.com) is there a way to edit on the auction? saerched but did not find an answer

Thanks, I believe i am fully awake now :laugh:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back