Live Auction Here to support Eric Lyon

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I wanted to propose that we put together a live auction here in chat to benefit Eric Lyon.

There would be a one time fee to list your names in the auction and then 20% of the winning bid price to be donated. I will run the live auction as I have ran them in the past. No fees will be paid to myself or Namepros, all monies to go to Eric Lyon.

@Edward Zeiden @Paul Buonopane Let me know what you guys think and we can get this started and promoted.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I I woke up Thursday morning to my Father passing away, so need to take care of some stuff.

@equity78 I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers, friend.

•••
@equity78 My condolences to you and your family, Prayers to your Father and Family.

•••
I'm In!!!

I remember the days of the NP auctions run in the chat room here. Ray had run a lot of them and there were some pretty darn good domains sold in the auctions here. It really is fun and run smoothly, with a LOT of members and the best thing about the auctions that were run here in the past is they are fast.

The absolute best thing about this upcoming auction is we all know any of the proceeds/commissions/entry fees are all going to 2 of the most respected members here that truly need our help, Eric and Amanda. They deserve whatever extra money we can give them for all they have done for us here.

I know many of us here have donated to their GoFundMe page already and that is awesome but this will enable us to give more. So cool!

Ray, my deepest condolences to you and your family for the loss of your father. I know you have been providing much care for him for years now and may he now finally R.I.P.

Vito

•••
@equity78 , sorry to hear about your Dad. My condolences are with your family.

•••
@equity78 Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you. Peace!

•••
•••
@equity78 my deepest condolences to you and your family for the loss of your father.

Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back