Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Little help with Wordpress

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Eurod

Established Member
Impact
277
Need some help with Wordpress. Recently I installed this plugin but I'm not sure that I understand perfectly his functionality. Into my Wordpress CP I have a lot of empy tags so I don't know if is better to leave or remove them. Anyone else here is using that plugin?

CmScM.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back