IT.COM

Listed domain doesn't appear to buyers in GODADDY advance search when use 7days auction ??

NameSilo
Watch

makki

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

Sometimes I use GoDaddy auctions to sell some domains, but there is a problem I mostly face, which is that the estimated value doesn't always appear (domain doesn't show the estimated value), which causes the domain to not appear to buyers in the advanced search when they arrange domains based on the estimated value.

This problem causes the domain to not be seen at all in auctions, which leads to the failure of the sale process.

Is there anyone who had the same problem???

To point out, this problem often occurs, but in a few times it doesn't happen.

I contacted the support team and the auction team, and so far I haven't received a clear answer.

I would like to hear from those who have had the same problem and have experience.

Thanks for your patience.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All I know is that "regular" Public auction listings do not show the estimated value.

They are not indexed the same as expired auctions. All preference is given to expired auctions in Godaddy's setup.

Last edited:
•••
All I know is that "regular" Public auction listings do not show the estimated value.

They are not indexed the same as expired auctions. All preference is given to expired auctions in Godaddy's setup.
Regular GoDaddy auctions show the estimated value at the present time, but sometimes the domain doesn't show this value.
You can try it yourself.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

•••
Yes, I have the same problem. My estimated price doesn't show up sometimes. I also see other numerous bugs from time to time. GoDaddy Auctions is very buggy at times! It's hit or miss for me. I do sell domains there, but some weeks it's dead, especially when you get hit by these bugs.

•••
Yes, I have the same problem. My estimated price doesn't show up sometimes. I also see other numerous bugs from time to time. GoDaddy Auctions is very buggy at times! It's hit or miss for me. I do sell domains there, but some weeks it's dead, especially when you get hit by these bugs.
I have contacted the auction team many times, and they are now looking for a solution to this problem, as they said.

•••
Good luck in getting that fixed! Let us know how that pans out. I'll report it too as well.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back