Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
and list if interested in a .tv chat weekly or biweekly. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have only one...GoodLuck.tv...
If there was a chat I would probably check it out.

Jim

•••
Only one .tv so far here as well (I think?)... :)

NANO.tv

A ccTLD chat could be of interest..

•••
nonsense.tv

and

www.summary.tv - experimenting with traffic. Very interesting results.

•••
i have

coding.tv

i am going to hold onto it for a while.

•••
•••
Plans AMCY would just to actually chat and people give their ideas on how to best market names in a certain ext in this example .tv it may be good to have a focused chat every once in awhile with like minded individuals who all believe in a certain ext rather than oh .com rules no I like .info better type chat. This way you know the chat is about.tv and how to market and sell .tv's. So If you don't own and or like .tv no need to be in the chat. I think these type chats would be good for .cc,.ws,in,.sc maybe even .us IMO

•••
equity78 said:
Plans AMCY would just to actually chat and people give their ideas on how to best market names in a certain ext in this example .tv

Sounds great but what's the format going to be? R U talking about live chat somewhere or a forum about the emerging ccTLD's?

AmCy

•••
Tourism.tv
Gun.tv
Gastronome.tv
Vice.tv
Charm.tv
Publicity.tv
Videos.tv
Dvd.tv
and others well-targetted %%-

I would be interested in a weekly .tv chat

•••
Chat either here in NP or if everyone uses AIM you can just create a room and invite by ID but I think we could do it in Chat room here. IS that Right RJ?

DVD.tv sweet Argos

•••
equity78 said:
Chat either here in NP or if everyone uses AIM you can just create a room and invite by ID but I think we could do it in Chat room here. IS that Right RJ?

In my experience, I've found that live chats are very difficult to coordinate everyone to login at the right time so I think a forum format would be better, IMO.

AmCy

•••
well see I actually wanted to chat I agree with what your saying but even If it is just you argos and I I get more out of that then just posting messages but like I said who ever wants to participate cool.

•••
Argos said:
Tourism.tv
Gun.tv
Gastronome.tv
Vice.tv
Charm.tv
Publicity.tv
Videos.tv
Dvd.tv
and others well-targetted %%-

I would be interested in a weekly .tv chat
congrats on dvd.tv that is a very very good one.

•••
autoracing.tv
venus.tv
cupid.tv
videogame.tv
shoppingmall.tv
fire.tv
fate.tv
gaia.tv
teenage.tv
papaya.tv
ideal.tv
spirit.tv
lotus.tv
keno.tv
combo.tv
scholar.tv
traditional.tv
pudding.tv
sharp.tv
realtime.tv
conversation.tv

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the congrats re.dvd.tv, should work pretty soon for this one, my favorite being Videos.tv. I have noticed in this thread and in previous ones that other members have great names.
Back to the main subject of this thread, -taking into consideration that setting a meeting time for chatting seems to be a bit problematic as we are from different countries/continents-, one could imagine that if there is a real demand from us to exchange views, ideas, advices about this extension, then as mentioned by Amcy ( a unique .tv addict ! :) ) the idea of a specific forum should be developped.
The must would be that we get it here at Namepros ! When I visit NP obviously it is to get and exchange infos, but first and foremost about my own subjects of interest, in the present case about .tv issues. Although the site is very accessible and clear, -unless making a search in the database-, finding discussions about this extension is a bit 'fishing'. I easily understand that developing here a sub-forum for each merging extension (and the list is extensive) would be complex but .tv, .cc, .ws, .... categories would be definitely a plus.
my apologies for my 'rotten & erratic' English writing !

Last edited:
•••
Montpelier.TV - Capital of Vermont (All capitals now gone)

VirginiaBeach.TV - Very large population

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back