showcase List your 5L domain names

NameSilo
Watch

Global Rebrander

Established Member
Impact
All 4L.coms registered .

Regarding 5L.coms,

Abcde.com can have 120 possibilities . And it can go for any 5 same characters.

Total unique possibilities = 11,881,376 (11 million )

Lets see what 5L.coms you hold

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Freku,com

Short, Catchy and Fun word that suitable for mass-market brands. A pet shop. A clothing retailer. A tech company. A F&B shop. etc

•••
I have the perfect acronym for one of my vocations:
Geographic Information Systems Resources Integrator(s)

GISRI / gisri dot com.

Perhaps one day, in a not so distant future, when I have sufficient resources, I will also setup a:
G I S Research Institute.

PS: the name also has my nickname Sri in there.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Industrial-Robotics.jpg

NuARM.com
images (2).jpeg

•••
upload_2019-11-3_3-5-8.png

.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
.com

Helog
Rivro
Kagur
Zavna

•••
hubiv.com
yogka.com
psego.com
qizot.com
cetod.com

•••
I checked namebio, sales of 5 letters domains just very very active.
Around 4,000 sales this year out of almost 12 million available. At that rate it will take around 3,000 years to sell them all.

In other words, if you have a 5-letter .com domain you have around a 1 in 3,000 chance of selling it in a year. And it's the good ones that sell. If you have a less than good name, then I'd suggest letting the name expire. Most 5-L domains are a total waste of money.

My tip of the day will save you guys a fortune. Seriously, Think about it.

Last edited:
•••
USEGC.com
FFLFL.com
LBRVR.com

•••
•••
Around 4,000 sales this year out of almost 12 million available. At that rate it will take around 3,000 years to sell them all.

In other words, if you have a 5-letter .com domain you have around a 1 in 3,000 chance of selling it in a year. And it's the good ones that sell. If you have a less than good name, then I'd suggest letting the name expire. Most 5-L domains are a total waste of money.

My tip of the day will save you guys a fortune. Seriously, Think about it.
Agree, we've already passed the 5L Chinese rush not so long ago when almost every random meaningless domain fitting the certain criteria has been registered - tons of money have been lost then I guess. As a lesson from that craze, a domain name should have some real potential use, not be just an item in some "combination possibility" list.

•••
•••
i used to have CEOQA.com mean ceo question and answer. but i felt regret not renew it, cause just felt doubt about it. Now already registered by somebody else. Bleh.
That is a great name... also a rare name with Q in it and still has memorable sound to it.

•••
•••
•••
BTIOM.com

BITCOIN THE INTERNET OF MONEY = BTIOM

•••
•••
I'm a big fan of 5L.com's. Have about 100 at the moment. Won't bore you with all of them but here are some that I like:

Cofiy.com
Yaxly.com
Opoid.com
eZoos.com
Apzly.com
Eezli.com
Amtox.com
Waxol.com
Zoohp.com
Hiivi.com
Carjy.com
Oxied.com
Wavsi.com
ZySpy.com
Qopee.com
TowzU.com
I like Yaxly.com and Amtox.com.

•••
waslu.com
valpu.com
edetc.com
edhax.com
bweat.com
dcedy.com
gokyu.com
foufs.com
kidoy.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
5l words hand-reg frenzy:

www. qirqy.com
www. qirqs.com
www. kervd.com
www. bonqd.com
www. qwynt.com

Thought I'd better get them done before they all run out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back