Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

information 5L.com and 7N.com Reg Stats

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Michael M

Top Member
Impact
2,271
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of posts asking for this type of information, and also a lot of posts with inaccurate information, so I thought I would make this available to everyone.

If anyone sees a problem with any of my statistics please let me know...

5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/4/16

Generic 5L.com
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

11,881,376-----3,694,022-----31.09%-----8,187,354-----68.91%

5L.com (CP)
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

3,200,000-----2,055,144-----64.22%-----1,144,856-----35.78%

Generic 7N.com
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

10,000,000-----1,205,399-----12.05%-----8,794,601-----87.95%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %
2,097,152-----988,097-----47.12%-----1,109,055-----52.88%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.
 
21
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For 5L, the ones Chinese mainly want are those with no QRPLN.
 
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
I've kept all of mine. Well, actually had just 3 of them, 2 of which are AABBB as well. Will watch them either sliding down further or correcting to some higher values - that's the benefit of having a small number of better names from the point of renewal. And, a good lesson was learned regarding playing with something without intrinsic value - given I've bought them for much more than $12 (thankfully not a critical loss anyway).
 
0
•••
Its a sinking ship, although I can see the ones ending with W at Godaddy still fetching 20 - 35 USD.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back