Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

List on Dan

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Maxiboy

Established Member
Impact
46
Hello!

Do I have to use Dans servers for 15% comission for Dan? If I list Dans servers, can I list them on Afternic for 15 % comission as well?

Is this the best way to do it , or the opposite?

Many Thannks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
11
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Ok thank you, So it does not mather if I use afternic or dan servers if they are listed on their sites. It still 15 %
Thanks again!
 
0
•••
I sold around 12-14 domain with afternic BIN. I am very greatful for that. However I like that you can make have BIN and make an offer on dan. Maybe not always good but It would be nice to try.
 
0
•••
4
•••
Thank you guys!
 
3
•••
I sold around 12-14 domain with afternic BIN. I am very greatful for that. However I like that you can make have BIN and make an offer on dan. Maybe not always good but It would be nice to try.
Were the domains using Afternic landers?
 
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
To be honest Afternic worked very well. I tried Dan & Atom after 12-14 sales on Afternic... I dont know why "tried" Atom and Dan because Afternic was working great. I deciede to go back to Afternic now.
 
1
•••
Afternic is also great if you dont have time to to work with the listings. You just buy a BIN.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back