NameSilo

.info List of dropping .info domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

col

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking for some page where I can find a list of dropping .info domains. No sorted stuff, just a raw text file list of domains in the redemption period...
Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
col said:
I'm looking for some page where I can find a list of dropping .info domains. No sorted stuff, just a raw text file list of domains in the redemption period...
Any suggestions?

I've got about 150 of them I got free last year from different Registras
that are due in around 2 months.
I'm only going to keep about 15 of them, what kind are ya looking for??

•••
I've got about 400 on a list that i made my self, but there is no way I'm giving it away, some of these domains are worth a lot .

•••
I mean like some list from the registry... Like the one available for .biz and for .se. Not some personal "top list" or anything like that... just the list of all .info in redemption period if you get what I mean...

•••
•••
yeah, but what I need is the raw text file for all .info domains... the kind of list they're using as source... Working on a script that'll help me find the kind of domains I'm interested in...

•••
Refrozen said:
I've got about 400 on a list that i made my self, but there is no way I'm giving it away, some of these domains are worth a lot .

This makes sense, I have it, but im not giving it away? why did ya say anything. Makes a lot of sense!

•••
Hey, nice site JimmyChanga :) I am mostly using snapcheck.com and clickmojo.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back