IT.COM

List of domain parking sites?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Is there a link where I can find out all the sites which help you park domains. I know of ND,sedo but what about others ? can someone point me to a list ?

thx
-tyson

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is there a link where I can find out all the sites which help you park domains. I know of ND,sedo but what about others ? can someone point me to a list ?

thx
-tyson

•••
I used to use Sedo but names would show 1 maybe 2 visitors,on afternic I get 50+ visitors in one month where as Sedo would show maybe 3 for the year

•••
Hello

where can I park my domain? I have only one domain.
I need your help.

•••
•••
I really like dub.io

Do they really offer parking or there is a catch, you put an Adsense Code on non unique and poor Content site?

•••
they're totally legit, and no weird adsense code. You can actually create your own sites real quick, and host your own Adsense thing.
(check out one of mine, i.e. ARnws com). You can also just park a page with a nice photo and type.

•••
•••
Tested theparkingplace.com after they advertised on the site for a month over the summer...got a staff badges shortly after. we were considering partnering with them as a rev source for our members but after we tested both parking (theparkingplace.com) and advertising (redirect.com) it was clear they were not a good partner.
more details here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/redirect-com-review.1011764/

Tien dropped off posting here after these reviews in June 2017....
Would love it if they addressed the 14 cent payout on parking side and how over 40k of our visits on the ad side were not recognized by Google anaytics

•••
Back