IT.COM

List of domain parking sites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there a link where I can find out all the sites which help you park domains. I know of ND,sedo but what about others ? can someone point me to a list ?

thx
-tyson

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Varon, Thanks for the help. I just decided to compile a list. here it goes

1plus.net
activeaudience.com
afternic
cybersync.com
domaindirect.com
domaininformer.com
domainHop
domainguru.com
domainrightnow.com
domainSpa
domainSponsor
domainsystems.com
dotzup.com
fabulous.com
futurequest.net
goldkey.com
iMonetize.com
hostindex.com
namedrive.com
netvisibility
oversee.net
parked.com
parkednames.com
parking4income
parkingdots
parkingsite
parkingdots
parkpage.com
parkitnow
parkquick
premiumtraffic.com
revenuedirect
searchportalinformation.com
sedo
sedopro.com
siteparker.com
skenzo
SmartName
snapnames.com
streamic.com
trafficclub.com
trafficparking.com
tafficvalet.com
trafficz
webcom.com
whypark.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Nice list.

Now it would be interesting to complement with the info of which Parking service is best with which type of domain, eg. Adult domains, ccTLds, foreign traffic...

Just my suggestion.

•••
Geez! Never knew we had so many parking options. Terrific list there Tyson.

•••
Great list there pos rep left.. I am with Yes Brilliant would be good to know which ones perform... who are late payers ... which domains work on what parking site etc..

Maybe the mods could create a sticky thread for this type of topic like they have with the registrars where members can review the parking programs.

•••
Okay, here's an interesting link where you can find various stats of all parking companies. An easy way to see their performance stats and how many domains they host.

To check for a parking service, just enter the company name in the left side panel under "search host".

http://www.ipwalk.com/webhost/total_domains/webhost_name/trafficz.com

•••
•••
You're right there Badger...lol....those figures make ND look like a newbie. I think those figures are wrong. Maybe ND registers the parked domains under some other name? :)

•••
The tool obviously isn't working right :laugh:

•••
lol.... yeah Mark, maybe we are seeing stats from when namedrive was 2 days old.. lmao.

•••
Varon said:
lol.... yeah Mark, maybe we are seeing stats from when namedrive was 2 days old.. lmao.
I think that the ipwalk.com site is having some problems. The stats on some pages seem to be from 01/February/2007. From the top of their front page:

Total domains in system: 87,159,032
Providers in system: 1,372,104
Last update: 87 hours ago
Last data from: 01/02/2007

Regards...jmcc

•••
tipsfromthetop said:
Great list there pos rep left.. I am with Yes Brilliant would be good to know which ones perform... who are late payers ... which domains work on what parking site etc..

Maybe the mods could create a sticky thread for this type of topic like they have with the registrars where members can review the parking programs.
Thanks, Tipsfromthetop.

Good to see that another member thinks link me, maybe there are more.

Hope the Mods could listen to us.

:]

•••
Badger said:

Actually it looks right but ONLY if people are useing the nameservers to point there names. This tool doesn't take into effect the people that JUST use redirects.

Also You can't just use the "PPC Companies name" You should use the Nameservers they ask YOU to point your names to to see how many people use those servers.

For example; iMonetize would be http://www.ipwalk.com/webhost/total_domains/webhost_name/maximizemytraffic.com

Hope this helps,

JN

•••
It would be nice to know which bring in the most revenue for domainers

•••
Hi tyson55,

(The compiled list has many programs that are nomore also)

My site lists only tested & good programs.

Wanna have a look and comment?

Last edited:
•••
Cash2Park.com said:
Hi tyson55,

That is a nice start, but if you could complement with which Parking service is best with which type of domain, eg. Adult domains, ccTLds, foreign traffic... it would be fantastic!

•••
Cash2Park.com said:
Hi tyson55,

"Good programs" reads - those that make me money as an affiliate..

haha, what an objective review..

•••
Not all programs got good program status.
Only those are giving enough revenue & converting / earning domainers thru my site and also the feedbacks.

DomainSpa & DomainHop sites will not be added at any cost.

So it is not just an objective review.

Suggest me if any recommended program is having complaints & it will be reviewed..

•••
Cash2Park.com said:
Not all programs got good program status.
Only those are giving enough revenue & converting / earning domainers thru my site and also the feedbacks.

DomainSpa & DomainHop sites will not be added at any cost.

So it is not just an objective review.

Suggest me if any recommended program is having complaints & it will be reviewed..

Well, I see no parking providers recommended on your site for which you dont have a nice affiliate link..

So your site reads: Only good parking companies are the ones that have an affiliate program..

•••
Adult Parking Sites???

Greetings all and best wishes. I am new here and to the parking business in general. I have been reading through a number of threads with suggestions about parking sites and many seem very good.

I am hoping my question is relevant to this post as I am trying to find out if there is a list of quality adult site domain parking sites?

It seems if one has some good adult domain names and wants to attract clicks on ads that most of the ads that the parking sites like Sedo offer are not interesting enough for people to click.

Are there any adult parking sites possibly that offer good quality links possibly and a tasteful well designed parking page?

•••
•••
Nice information there Kiore. Yeah... thats a decent figure. So I deduce Name Drive uses the Fastpark.net. host for the parked domains.

•••
Parking companies of 2017:
  • Bodis.com
  • Voodoo.com
  • Above.com
  • ParkingCrew.com
  • DomainSponsor.com
  • RookMedia.net
  • TheParkingPlace.com
  • DomainApps.com
  • Skenzo.com
  • ParkLogic.com