Dynadot

Sub domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I need to park a sub domain and ND doesnt except these :( Any help appreciated, thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Clueless - I tried to park some the other day and had the same problem - I emailed Namedrive and they say they accept anything including subdomains - still waiting for a reply to find out how I am supposed to add them if their website won't accept.

I'll let you know if I get any reply from them on how to add them :)

•••
Excellent, thanks Gazzip.

•••
Clueless said:
Excellent, thanks Gazzip.

This was the last reply I got from them

" As far as subdomains go, we actually accept anything. Was there a particular domain you wanted to park? "

Sincerely,

Neil

•••
Thanks gazzip, im afraid I may have a bigger problem however. Reg'd one last night with https://www.belizenic.bz/index.html and switched NServers to nd. Today nothing shows and I cant login to their website above. The phone numbers for contact info are private residence. Just woke some lady up somewhere LOL. Their emails to me for password arent coming to me. Even though I know what it is its not letting me log in. Hope I didnt get scammed here. Ready to stop payment, hmmm.........

•••
Sorry but need to bump this, still havent had any luck with those people in the link above. Anyone have any experience with them? Little concerned here.

Thanks.

•••
I had problems parking some ñ and ú domains at namedrive. It said they were subdomains. I wrote to Ed and they fixed it the next day.

Same problem with some .net.cctld's.

Wrote to Ed on a Sunday and things were fixed on Monday Morning!!!!

Contact ed at [email protected].

•••
Thanks Dominic, but my concern right now is this belize register place in the link above. I called every number with country codes and all and their disconnected. Cant stop payment either through my bank. Whatever you do, dont order anything from that link. I'll wait til monday morning and see if their in business but something tells me i lost $35.00. Will file to fight the payment if its withdrawn from my account and I still have no contact with them or domain to speak for. I'm pretty hot right now and need to chill.

•••
The .bz thing is pretty tricky. The official nic is nic.bz

The government have set prices for different domains depending on its desireability and they are classified as gold, silver or platinum and this sets the price.

Personally, with .biz open, I see no value in .bz as an extension for Business.

Plus the country has a tiny English speaking population surrounded with Latin speaking neighbours.

I notice that the nic.bz page redirects to belizenic.bz.

Nic.bz says...

NiC.BZ is the official domain registry for the ICANN TLD (Top-Level Domain) .BZ. ICANN is the international regulatory body responsible for global domain names, including: .COM / .NET / .INFO, etc. The .BZ domain is open for registration by any organization or individual, and is managed by the Belizian authorities (BelizeNIC)

NiC.BZ Contact Information:

Mailing Address: Suite 100, 243 College St.,
Toronto, Ontario,
M5T 1R5 Canada

General Enquiries [email protected]
Technical Support: [email protected]
Registry Manager: [email protected]

•••
you could maybe try this number ??

this is off the whois for their domain name, belizenic.bz - it is a different number to what's on their website, well at least it has been reg'd a few years so you might be ok - if I see a website that looks as cheezy as theirs I would go elsewhere :td:

Telephone: 501-254052
Facsimile:
Pager / Mobile Number:

Email Address: [email protected]

Domain Name: belizenic.bz

Creation Date....: 01-05-2001 04:00:00
Expiration Date..: 01-05-2006 12:00:00

•••
Its strange how the nic.bz has a Canadian mailing address.

•••
Well, they just got a nice email from me. Not expecting a reply since all others to all their other address have gone unanwsered so far. All those phone numbers are disconnected and the new numbers do not work either. Really not happy with these clowns.

•••
DOMiNIC said:
Mailing Address: Suite 100, 243 College St.,
Toronto, Ontario,
M5T 1R5 Canada

243 College St. is freakin College and Spadina, I used to live in that area!

I remembered that there were tons of computer stores there.

•••
Sent an email to icann regarding them. I looked through their list of accredited registars and did not see them even though belizenic has an icann logo on their site. This is for the birds.

https://www.belizenic.bz/cgi-bin/Registrar_test

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back