news Liquid domains did not have a good second quarter according to report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Giuseppe Graziano released his LXDO liquid domains market report for the second quarter. As GDPR takes effect, Escrow.com reports the lowest volume of sales since the start of LXDO. Giuseppe commented that the median values of disclosed transactions also recorded very large decreases in almost all categories. This calls for caution in view of the early Q3 results which are indicating sharp valuation … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lots of unloading by Chinese, I guess someones Uncle who is an elephant got their facts wrong. They couldn't sustain the hype long enough to unload, everyone headed to the door at the same time, funny how long it's been since I heard the word CHIP.

Nobody who was holding these JFZK's for a decade was going to say no to $2,500 all day long. Apparently the Chinese didn't know anything more than we didn't.

It was fun though. Especially the 5L Chips.

Last edited:
•••
4L .com domains do have their place and serve as acronyms for 4 Pinyin words which are usually quite long. However, not every 4L .com is valuable. Only those that can form meaningful Chinese phrases will be able to serve corporate China.

•••
Love this.

I’ll be here to pick up the panick sales.

:)

•••
If anyone want to sell their name at cheap like lequ, yule, yisi then I am here. Hit me PM

•••
According to freelancer.com periodical investor presentations and reports, after freelancer acquired escrow.com, they elected to use "declining/decreasing Chinese market" argument as an explanation of why escrow.com activity and sales were going down. Well, they cannot use the same argument forever. Will GDPR become a new explantion now? The time will tell...

•••
I am still amazed, it lasted that long. But yeah, I told you so in 2015.

Thanks guys

•••
Proper research before buying is essential. Panic sales could create opportunity for discerning investors.

•••
There is no such thing as a liquid domain name. There never has been and there never will be.

Domains are some of the most illiquid assets that exist and, by the same token, they are certainly not commodities. This is so critical for any successful investor to understand. Even some of the biggest names (people) in this industry seem to struggle with this concept.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back