Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LipSync.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nparab

Established Member
Impact
424
Lipsync.me

Just hand-regged this one:

Lipsync.me

Would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low $xx to high $xx in my opinion. Any ideas on developing?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisal Jackio... sorry can't add reps at this time, NP doesn't allow me...

I haven't given much thought about developing... but I had a couple of ideas about what it might be useful for: either a karaoke type site (online or selling cds) OR something related to animation studios... don't know how good those ideas are...
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisal Jackio... sorry can't add reps at this time, NP doesn't allow me...

I haven't given much thought about developing... but I had a couple of ideas about what it might be useful for: either a karaoke type site (online or selling cds) OR something related to animation studios... don't know how good those ideas are...

I think it could be a good Ashlie Simpson/Milli Vanilli/NKOTB resource site.

Seriously, I don't see much use since the ext is what it is. I think reg fee would be most fitting.
 
0
•••
Hi Archangel... Thanks very much for the suggestion & appraisal... Reps+
 
0
•••
I think it could be a good Ashlie Simpson/Milli Vanilli/NKOTB resource site.

Seriously, I don't see much use since the ext is what it is. I think reg fee would be most fitting.

would have to agree
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinion Liror... Added reps for you in the other thread...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back