IT.COM

opinion Linkedin outbound

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bohdan

Top Member
Impact
Hi to all.
Time to time I'm doing some outbound at LinkedIn. And I found one embarrassment. After successful connection with possible end-users, they never reply. Maybe they just confirm connection and ignore what I'm offering?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I view a company at linkedin, the members are blanked out and unclickable. Do I need to have connections and a developed profile to be able to click on them?

You need to grow your connections. This way you will be able to view their connections and so on.

•••
ld advice you to quote a price to that person who ask'd it.

I thought I'd wait till I know how many agencies are interested in the names. This way I'd know how strong my position is before quoting a price. Also, I have no idea how much should I price it. No similar previous sales that I can find. Unless someone here knows of a similar sale.

•••
I use my own personal account to do outbound.

Well, I'll track my emails and the succeed % is quite similar between LinkedIn and email. But so far I have made more sales via email.

Of course LinkedIn is much more easier place to chat with potential buyers if they are really active at LinkedIn, but email is more professional way in my opinion.

Do you also use personal accounts for email outbound?

•••
when i try to send invite it says "they are out of my network"

•••
when i try to send invite it says "they are out of my network"
i think that's something to do with the privacy setting that the person you're trying to set an invite to has set up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back